Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Invest your hunger and commitment and you’ll realize an incredible return. Step into a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
The Vacancy: Workforce Analytics & Planning Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Analytics & Planning Manager to join the team at Freedom Mortgage. Your role will be to consistently report and analyze performance and productivity, to make sure requirements are being met, to unearth areas for improvement, and to highlight and share successful best practices. You’ll need to be a confident, purpose-driven individual, who doesn’t just look for problems, but delivers impactful solutions. You’ll use data to drive insights, being able to both interpret the numbers, and transform them into meaningful output, leading to clear actions and business direction.
What will my responsibilities be?
As a Workforce Analytics & Planning Manager your daily duties will include...
- Support on-going development of HR Workforce analytics platform by partnering with business to identify needs and define new data sets.
- Support and manage workforce focused reporting and dashboards. Drive the set up and production of dashboards measuring KPIs using advanced Excel and Tableau capabilities.
- Drawing down and interpreting data to analyze and recommend areas where improvements could be made, and areas where best practice has been achieved and should be shared.
- Confidently communicating your findings and recommendations to business partners, vendors, IT, SMEs, and other relevant stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Working with integrity, creating control reports and interrogating all data to ensure a clear and accurate picture can be drawn-up.
If you are…
- A data-driven specialist . We need you to use data and analytics within your area of accountability to ensure all operations being performed are timely, accurate, and correct in accordance with compliance, as well as to monitor team performance.
- A change-maker . We need you to bring your vision, not only looking for problems or weaknesses, but suggesting viable solutions and making them happen. We need you to spot areas where we can improve our processes or performance, and back this up with data-driven insights to justify why we should capitalize on the opportunity.
- An incredible communicator. We need you to work with various stakeholders within the organization to define project objectives, deliverables, and results.
- A “big picture” person. We need you to understand where your area of accountability fits into the bigger company picture, helping you direct your decisions, understand priorities, and drive improvements.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in data management projects, preferably related to Human Resources analytics or in the financial services domain
- 3+ years’ experience developing data visualization and presentations with strong Tableau experience
- Experience with relational databases utilizing SQL to pull and summarize large datasets, report creation and ad-hoc analyses.
Come Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Inves…
Summary: The Sr. HR Business Partner provides human resource consultation and support to the Servicing business unit in the delivery of HR related services to employees across a geographically and generationally di…
Working in conjunction with the Sr. Director of HRSS, the Director HRIS is responsible for ongoing management and support of the technical infrastructure for HR. Key accountabilities includes bure are not limited to: …
Summary In this highly visible and dynamic position you will be the face of the company to potential candidates, passive job seekers and those aggressively seeking greater earning and growth potential with an award…
Summary In this highly visible and dynamic position you will be the face of the company to all potential candidates, passive job seekers and those aggressively seeking greater earning and growth potential with…
Summary: This position is responsible in overseeing the delivery of a high quality, transactional and administrative HR Shared Services team. Provides guidance to team members and prioritizes all services within th…
Summary The Sr. Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for coordinating and directing the Employee Relations programs and functions. These functions include responsibility for developing, interpreting, and re…
Summary The Underwriting Manager is responsible for overseeing a team and underwriting new files as part of their current day to day responsibilities. This position will be responsible for managing the Freedom Mort…
Remote Position: Disclosures Specialist performs a variety of RESPA/HMDA related duties for the Traditional Retail (TR) Channel. Ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely initial disclosures and re-disclosures that fully comply w…