Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Invest your hunger and commitment and you’ll realize an incredible return. Step into a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
The Vacancy: Workforce Analytics & Planning Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Analytics & Planning Manager to join the team at Freedom Mortgage. Your role will be to consistently report and analyze performance and productivity, to make sure requirements are being met, to unearth areas for improvement, and to highlight and share successful best practices. You’ll need to be a confident, purpose-driven individual, who doesn’t just look for problems, but delivers impactful solutions. You’ll use data to drive insights, being able to both interpret the numbers, and transform them into meaningful output, leading to clear actions and business direction.
What will my responsibilities be?
As a Workforce Analytics & Planning Manager your daily duties will include...
- Support on-going development of HR Workforce analytics platform by partnering with business to identify needs and define new data sets.
- Support and manage workforce focused reporting and dashboards. Drive the set up and production of dashboards measuring KPIs using advanced Excel and Tableau capabilities.
- Drawing down and interpreting data to analyze and recommend areas where improvements could be made, and areas where best practice has been achieved and should be shared.
- Confidently communicating your findings and recommendations to business partners, vendors, IT, SMEs, and other relevant stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Working with integrity, creating control reports and interrogating all data to ensure a clear and accurate picture can be drawn-up.
If you are…
- A data-driven specialist . We need you to use data and analytics within your area of accountability to ensure all operations being performed are timely, accurate, and correct in accordance with compliance, as well as to monitor team performance.
- A change-maker . We need you to bring your vision, not only looking for problems or weaknesses, but suggesting viable solutions and making them happen. We need you to spot areas where we can improve our processes or performance, and back this up with data-driven insights to justify why we should capitalize on the opportunity.
- An incredible communicator. We need you to work with various stakeholders within the organization to define project objectives, deliverables, and results.
- A “big picture” person. We need you to understand where your area of accountability fits into the bigger company picture, helping you direct your decisions, understand priorities, and drive improvements.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in data management projects, preferably related to Human Resources analytics or in the financial services domain
- 3+ years’ experience developing data visualization and presentations with strong Tableau experience
- Experience with relational databases utilizing SQL to pull and summarize large datasets, report creation and ad-hoc analyses.
Come Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary: The Quality Assurance Manager will play an integral role in carrying out the control, audit, and process documentation strategy for the Commission team. This individual will draft, maintain, and perform re…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Inves…
Summary: This position is responsible in overseeing the delivery of a high quality, transactional and administrative HR Shared Services team. Provides guidance to team members and prioritizes all services within th…
Summary The Sr. Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for coordinating and directing the Employee Relations programs and functions. These functions include responsibility for developing, interpreting, and re…
Summary This role will participate in several business unit rotations and ensure alignment of business and HR strategies, service and delivery. Essential Job Functions: …
Position may be remote Summary: The Project Review UW is responsible for reviewing documentation in detail for all new and existing condominium and cooperative projects to ensure compliance with intern…
Traditional Retail Processor (in Pacific or Mountain time zones) - The Loan Processor is responsible for processing contracts and loan applications.…
Call Center Quality Assurance Reps Responsible for monitoring the sales division. They currently monitor two loan applications per loan advisor. At the present ti…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The Branch Lead Processor is a subject matter expert with full doc loans and processes and will be responsible for working with processors with…