Workforce Analyst, Jr
Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A data-driven specialist. You’ll use data and analytics within your area of accountability to ensure all operations being performed are timely, accurate, and correct in accordance with compliance, as well as to monitor team performance.
- A change-maker. You’ll bring your vision, not only looking for problems or weaknesses, but suggesting viable solutions and making them happen. You’ll spot areas where we can improve our processes or performance, and back this up with data-driven insights to justify why we should capitalize on the opportunity.
- An incredible communicator. You’re able to work with various stakeholders within the organization to define project objectives, deliverables, and results.
- A “big picture” person. You understand where your area of accountability fits into the bigger company picture, helping you direct your decisions, understand priorities, and drive improvements.
- Adaptable. You’re a highly analytical problem solver with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You work well under pressure on tight deadlines.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Vacancy: Workforce Analyst, Jr
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Analyst, Jr to join the team at Freedom Mortgage. Your role will be to consistently report on and analyze the performance and productivity of your function, to make sure all requirements are being met, to unearth areas for improvement, and to highlight and share successful best practices. You’ll need to be a confident, purpose-driven individual, who doesn’t just look for problems, but delivers real and impactful solutions. You’ll use data to drive your insights, being able to both interpret the numbers, and transform them into meaningful output, leading to clear actions and business direction.
What does the job look like?
As a Workforce Analyst, Jr, your daily duties may include...
- Developing and maintaining reporting processes to monitor all activity within your function.
- Drawing down and interpreting data to analyze it for compliance with regulatory and investor requirements, areas where improvements could be made, and areas where best practice has been achieved and should be shared.
- Develop and execute strategies using automated dialer and telephony software with a daily focus on maximized business efficiencies
- Working with integrity, creating control reports and interrogating all data to ensure a clear and accurate picture can be drawn-up.
- Check all dialer settings (both before the start of the campaign and as the system is running) to assure optimal performance and maintain performance logs.
- Working on daily Adhoc requests to ensure timely and accurate distribution of data.
- Providing deliverables to internal business units.
- Running queries to validate the accuracy of data between multiple operating systems.
- Identifying and solving discrepancies, including both missing data and bad data.
- Troubleshoot system-based performance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University OR 2 years of related experience and/or training
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Mortgage knowledge a plus
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Summary The Correspondence and Research Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of Correspondence and Research including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/…
Summary The Default Referral Analyst II will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in pre-foreclosure status. Under the direction of the Default Referral Superviso…
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identifies n…
Summary The Workforce Analyst, Jr is responsible for day to day management of command center operations. Including, daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporti…
Summary: Freedom Mortgage is seeking a driven, creative, collaborative individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the servicing Salesforce and chat relate…
The Junior Letter Coordinator is responsible for the generation of manual letters and some machine-derived letters that need additional attention required by contractual and state default letter requirements; i.e. the manual addition o…
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, contributes to developm…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…