We are seeking a motivated Windows Server Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the infrastructure systems to meet the required SLA's for both the enterprise and customer facing operations.
The Windows Administrator will manage and maintain our Windows systems and servers. In this role, you will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access, manage and monitor Windows services, and maintaining the security and stability of the Windows server platform.
To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance, scripting skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues, and ensures the smooth running of the company’s networking and server systems, while maintaining a high level of security.
Windows Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Perform server upgrades, updates, and migrations.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Monitoring, managing capacity, efficiency, availability and scalability.
- Acquire, test and install security and system patches.
- Acquire, test and install system drivers and firmware.
- Managing user access.
- Manage file and print services.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Maintaining server security.
- Manage and maintain data center operations.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
Windows Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance on physical, VMWare and EC2 platforms.
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell, Perl, Python, or similar languages.
- Working knowledge Active Directory, Security Groups, DFS, GPOs, ACLs, DACLs, DNS, DHCP, FTP services.
- Experience with patch management, vulnerability assessment and management.
- Familiarity with networks including LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Experience with Windows server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Junior Salesforce Administrator will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. This role is responsible for owning and executing the day-day configuration, reporting, support,…
The Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination …
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standa…
Summary: The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology systems supporting Call Center operations are available and flexible to meet the changing busines…
Summary: The Business Operations Sr. Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology systems supporting Call Center operations are available and flexible to meet the changing bus…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the …
The Sr Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Provides analysis of business an…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
The Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills, leveraging research, fact-finding, i…