The Vice President, Regional Manager will effectively manage, coach, and develop the Account Executives in their assigned territory, through selling techniques and marketing ideas. The VP role will incorporate an expanded level of accountability that may include Sales or other functions, with direct impact on increased Production / Revenue, or Control/Risk. Proactively resolves broad sales and operational issues and coordinates activities and processes within line of business/operations segments.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Oversees the marketing initiatives for the area by working with appropriate Company channels to promote and maximize sales opportunities while ensuring compliance is followed
- The position will support the channels technology and process initiatives to improve the design of effective changes. The role will provide subject matter expertise and/or solicit input / feedback from operational managers as needed.
- Effective load balancing and partnership across regions to ensure consistent service delivery and pipeline management cross functionally across the national footprint.
- Oversees recruiting to help effectively attract top talent for areas by promoting Company benefits, opportunities, and professional development programs by working appropriate Company channels (e.g., - Recruiting, Sales Management, etc.)
- Monitors assigned sales goals and sales activities by analyzing and documenting trends and communicating sales “best practices” to Account Executives
- Oversees, trains, and actively promotes the usage of the Company’s Sales Process by consistently using a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage accounts
- Actively seeks opportunities to stay informed on trends and developments in the area real estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both conventional and government insured mortgages
- Acts as a resource to Account Executives by being knowledgeable of Company products, policies and procedures, underwriting requirements and systems utilization
- Special projects, as assigned
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's Degree / formal College degree is "preferred" but not required.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Customer Advocate/Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing Purchase loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as a…
The Senior Loan Officer is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, and prep…
Position Summary The Call Center Incentive Compensation Analyst will assist in the day-to-day operations of incentive-based compensation for the Call Center division within Freedom Mortgage. This position will be r…
The Mortgage Loan Advisor Training Program (also called the Fast Track) is a pathway to becoming a customer is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employees will pr…
The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification p…
Senior Loan Advisor Freedom Mortgage Location: Tampa Florida The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound ca…
Summary: The Fast Track Sales Level 1 is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employees wil…
Summary The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns…