The Vendor Management Business Analyst is responsible for assisting in managing Freedom’s BPO relationships with a focus on vendor expense analysis and strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews and validates monthly vendor invoices for accuracy and contractual adherence
- Produces reporting and analyses of vendor spend
- Partners with Finance department to analyze vendor spend in conjunction with corporate strategies
- Assist with the preparation of Senior Management presentations/meetings (Monthly Business Reviews, Board of Directors meetings, Committee reviews, etc.)
- Help measure ROI of company initiatives through the use of BPO providers
- Work to streamline and constantly improve financial assessments of vendor partnerships
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- 2+ years previous experience in vendor management and/or finance/accounting roles
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or supply chain/vendor related field
- Proven written and oral communication and ability to interface with senior management and external partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment, where priorities change quickly and demands are high
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Advanced Excel skills (financial analyses/modeling)
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in Vendor Management, Finance, and/or experience working for a mortgage lender/servicer coordinating with 3 rd parties is preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the …
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry s…
Description Prepare monthly performance reporting by division/department Assist with the consolidated forecasting process and own portions of the financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and…
Summary: Responsible for the management of the day to day operations of the Special Loans Group. Provide leadership and guidance to the departmental staff in the performance of their duties relating to but not limi…
Summary The Director of Servicing Customer Care is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of call center operations within their specific site. This leader will identify opportunities and develop the …
Summary: This position is responsible in overseeing the delivery of a high quality, transactional and administrative HR Shared Services team. Provides guidance to team members and prioritizes all services within th…
Summary The Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for helping drive business decisions through insights gained from customer activity in the Freedom digital ecosystem. This individual will collaborate acr…
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
This position is responsible for release of collateral files for paid in full loans from document custodians and for providing oversight of our collateral vendor. Also includes but is not limited to: Submitting file requests t…