Designs the user acceptance testing process to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met. Writes test plans, engages with business users to determine if the delivered functionality satisfies the requirements, and works with development with resolve identified issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews business requirements and functional specifications to understand the functional and technical requirements.
- Developments user acceptance test plans by analyzing business requirements and engaging with project team members and subject matter experts as necessary.
- Designs user acceptance testing process with business users, identifying the testing team and setting up a testing schedule.
- Tests functionality alongside business subject matter experts and on own in order to test the delivered functionality in real-world scenarios.
- Assures that issues uncovered during testing are tracked and corrected.
- Collaborates with external and internal development teams to address issues found during UAT, and validates that corrective actions taken by development resolve those issues.
- Supports activities throughout the software development life cycle.
- Collaborates with and supports IT business analysts and business representatives during the requirements elicitation process.
- Supports the development of the business analysis and solution design team, including participating in the creation and implementation of templates and improvement of the relevant sections of the development life cycle.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience and 2+ years of experience working in a software design, development, QA, and/or UAT role.
- Software design, development, QA and/or UAT: 2 years
- Traditional and agile software development life cycle: 2 years
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective investigative and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with traditional and agile software development life cycle activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality materials.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Policy & Procedure Specialist will be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the Wholesale Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to support multiple business functions. This role will collaborate with operational stakeholder…
Summary The Correspondence and Research Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of Correspondence and Research including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/…
Summary The Default Referral Analyst II will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in pre-foreclosure status. Under the direction of the Default Referral Superviso…
Seeking a highly motivated individual to lead and manage the Business Channel Support team supporting our Core Platform within each supported Channel areas. This position will reside in the Enterprise IT Business Service Desk; and, will be respo…
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identifies n…
Summary: The Senior Payroll Analyst performs a wide variety of payroll processing activities to ensure the accuracy of the payroll for all employees. Will serves as a back-up to the Payroll Manager as needed. Maint…
Workforce Analyst, Jr Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial bet…
Summary The Workforce Analyst, Jr is responsible for day to day management of command center operations. Including, daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporti…
Position Summary: Using a variety of tools, the Data and Reporting Analyst will provide reports/dashboards, data extracts, and/or analysis of output to support organizational objectives and operations. Working with…