Come Soar with us! The Freedom Mortgage Total Rewards team is growing and seeking a Compensation Manager to join the team to support our dynamic Call Center. As a member of the Total Rewards team, the Compensation Manager is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and administration of competitive Total Rewards programs that are innovative, compliant, and support the needs of a growing and dynamic organization. The Compensation manager partners closely with cross-functional HR partners to facilitate compensation solutions, and provides consultation, advice, and guidance.
(this position can be 100% remote)
Responsibilities will include:
- Partners with Total Rewards, HR, and Leadership in the design, development, communication, implementation and administration of Total Rewards programs.
- Serves as primary Total Rewards point of contact to support the Call Center line of business which includes incentive plan development, off-cycle requests, monthly and quarterly bonus payments, market data research, job benchmarking, evaluation and analysis of internal equity and the external market.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition and Business Partners to structure and review new hire offers and provide support through hiring processes.
- Provides advice, guidance, and training to HR and business colleagues in the interpretation and administration of Total Rewards programs and policies.
- Assists with the development, improvement, and documentation of procedures to streamline processes for maximum efficiency.
- Works closely with Legal, Compliance, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Accounting, to ensure programs comply with legal requirements.
- Keeps up to date with all federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure FSLA compliance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job:
- Advanced Excel tools – macros, modeling, pivot tables, lookups etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, hyper-growth, often ambiguous environments
- Extremely high level of personal integrity and ability to manage and maintain sensitive, confidential information
- Comfortable working with and analyzing large sets of data and summarizing results
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, as well as a desire to provide excellent client service to a variety of internal stakeholders
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Human Resources, or related field, is required.
- Five (5) plus years related work experience supporting the design and administration of base pay and incentive compensation programs OR Financial/Business Analytics within a Mortgage Company.
- Previous experience in a Mortgage or Financial Services company is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Mergers and Acquisitions is preferred.
- Previous experience with PayFactors and UKG (UliPro) is preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Come Soar with us! The Freedom Mortgage Total Rewards team is growing and seeking a Compensation Analyst to join the team to support a growing organization. As a member of the Total Rewards team, the Compensation Analyst is will supp…
Summary The Senior Benefits Admin maintains employee data base, responds to benefit-related questions, interacts with third party vendors/administrators, processes benefits claims, administers COBRA and STD/FMLA, …
(This position can be 100% remote) Summary: The Level 1 Commission Analyst is a key contributor in monitoring nationwide payouts related to corporate and individual sales compensation. Administers, suppo…
· Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notations; monitor vendor ta…
The Fast Track Sales Level 1 is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employees will provide high quality service by assisting potential and current customers in selecting…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …
The Supervisor, Loss Mitigation - Business Process Analyst will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, s…
Position Description: The Escrow Processor will perform the following functions: Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include We are seeking a Senior engineer / Tech Lead to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills …