The Telecommunications Business Administrator is responsible for coordination of telecom network orders, inventory management, billing reconciliations. and voice circuit MAC work across our national multi-site environment.
- Minimum of 8 years operational and business telecom related experience. Specific expertise with telecommunication provider circuit ordering processes and procedures. Prior experience with a distributed financial call center environment is preferred.
- Familiar with voice network delivery models and circuit provisioning processes for and SIP and TDM based services.
- Hosted voice service provider experience is a plus.
- Coordinate and track orders for new voice telecom services and circuits as requested by Telecom Management. Will also submit and track circuit/service disconnect orders tracking removal from invoices.
- Familiarity with RESPORG and LNP processes a plus.
- Compile and track monthly SLA reports for voice network providers.
- Assist with capacity planning exercises as coordinated by Telecom Management or Engineering resources.
- Process and open service outage tickets with voice network providers. Coordinate troubleshooting efforts between voice network providers and FMC Telecom Engineering resources.
- Analyze voice traffic patterns, provide proper reporting, and forecast accordingly based on results.
- Receive, process, and reconcile monthly telecommunications billings.
- Verify contract rates on provider invoices against current contracts. Prior TEM experience a plus.
- Conduct ongoing audits of invoices, and report findings to Telecom Management.
- Coordinate voice network MAC efforts with providers and Telecom Engineering resources.
- Maintain and update voice circuit inventory documentation for all voice services providers at FMC or 3 rd party vendor locations.
- Maintain provider contract and service order documentation repository.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Analyst with the IT Business Solutions department formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business…
Summary The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual wi…
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment. Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting. Extract data from enterprise relational databases…
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting Extract data …
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring a…
Essential Job Functions: The Senior Business Rules Analyst is responsible for the execution of the business rule management process to ensure that business rules are valid and verified throughout the life cycle of…
Summary Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With …
- Responsible for leading delivery of BPM automation solution through the lifecycle of feasibility analysis, development, deployment, monitoring, and enhancements. - &nbs…
The Senior Business Analyst with the IT Business Solutions department formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable busi…