The Telecommunications Business Administrator is responsible for coordination of telecom network orders, inventory management, billing reconciliations. and voice circuit MAC work across our national multi-site environment.
- Minimum of 8 years operational and business telecom related experience. Specific expertise with telecommunication provider circuit ordering processes and procedures. Prior experience with a distributed financial call center environment is preferred.
- Familiar with voice network delivery models and circuit provisioning processes for and SIP and TDM based services.
- Hosted voice service provider experience is a plus.
- Coordinate and track orders for new voice telecom services and circuits as requested by Telecom Management. Will also submit and track circuit/service disconnect orders tracking removal from invoices.
- Familiarity with RESPORG and LNP processes a plus.
- Compile and track monthly SLA reports for voice network providers.
- Assist with capacity planning exercises as coordinated by Telecom Management or Engineering resources.
- Process and open service outage tickets with voice network providers. Coordinate troubleshooting efforts between voice network providers and FMC Telecom Engineering resources.
- Analyze voice traffic patterns, provide proper reporting, and forecast accordingly based on results.
- Receive, process, and reconcile monthly telecommunications billings.
- Verify contract rates on provider invoices against current contracts. Prior TEM experience a plus.
- Conduct ongoing audits of invoices, and report findings to Telecom Management.
- Coordinate voice network MAC efforts with providers and Telecom Engineering resources.
- Maintain and update voice circuit inventory documentation for all voice services providers at FMC or 3 rd party vendor locations.
- Maintain provider contract and service order documentation repository.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Analyst with the IT Business Solutions department formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable busi…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …
The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a member of Information Management team, working collaboratively with end users to develop reports using enterprise BI systems and provide accessible information for decision-making. The BI deve…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for a junior to mid-level AWS Developer with a strong technical background to develop and support automation solution. Job funct…
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, contributes to developm…
As part of the IT group, the Director of Software Engineering Transformation will work with Freedom Mortgage leadership and software engineering teams in the modernization, transformation and execution of engineering practices. The ind…
The Sr. Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application per…
- Responsible for leading delivery of BPM automation solution through the lifecycle of feasibility analysis, development, deployment, monitoring, and enhancements. - &nbs…
The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application perform…