Responsible for drafting, review and revision of internal/external documentation, updating, and maintaining various types of written correspondence, and other related content across the Servicing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary duties consist of working with a wide range of stakeholders, including Operations Management, Compliance, IT, Change Management, Project Management, Marketing, etc. to understand, clarify, create and update documents/media
- Draft, review and revise internal documentation including call scripts and talking points for borrower-facing personnel
- Draft public facing communication to include email scripts, and content for our customer website
- Organizes, catalogs, develops, and composes clear, concise, and readable documents
- Collaborate with lines of business, and Compliance to ensure written communication is accurate
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Provide updates and different editions as necessary.
- Effective and continues communication within all of the departments
- Responsible for tracking what deliverables are required and ensuring that they are completed on time
- Performs other related items as assigned
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position
- Minimum 2+ years of technical writing experience focused on development of effective communication/correspondence for targeted audience
- Must possess/demonstrate ability to manage multiple deliverables, including planning, researching, and follow-up while using sound judgment to allow flexibility and change where appropriate
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical conditions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience in the following software applications: 1) Adobe Acrobat, 2) Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Visio)
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Instructional Design background is a plus
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or two (2) to three (3) years’ experience of research, documentation and experience with information delivery via multiple mediums
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary: Responsible for the management of the day to day operations of the Special Loans Group. Provide leadership and guidance to the departmental staff in the performance of their duties relating to but not limi…
Summary The Director of Servicing Customer Care is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of call center operations within their specific site. This leader will identify opportunities and develop the …
Summary The Special Loans Administrator is responsible for administrating the daily functions of the Special Loans Portfolio, including but not limited to Service member Civil Relief Act (SCRA), Adjustable Rate M…
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
Summary Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Essential…
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identi…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to identify …
The responsibilities for the Default Best Execution Specialist include performing all day-to-day activities related to recommending the best financial strategy on defaulted loans and acquired properties serviced by Freedom Mortgage. Responsibili…
The primary role of the Servicing Business Control Specialist is to oversee departmental and process related audits to determine risks, effectiveness of controls, compliance with requirements, and assess if performing within tolerable risk level…