At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular 7 to help transform our business. We are searching for onsite Senior Developers who have honed their skills in UI/UX area using Angular 7 to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in leading edge technologies. Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. If you are a person who enjoys the excitement of the financial services industry where information IS our business and you enjoy developing software solutions, then this position is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure best possible UI/UX design implementation.
- Take leadership in design considerations for our investment in Angular that gets beyond how to we implement and more around designing for re-use, code management, reduced scope of deployments, etc.
- Build Interactive UI that works great on various browsers, screen sizes and tablets/phones.
- Mentor other Angular resources by helping implement standards in coding and testing.
- Key member of a small, but strong team working on company’s core applications.
- Participate in all parts of SDLS; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production
- Tech Lead Exp in Front End Design and Development
- Expert knowledge and Experience of Angular 7 or higher
- Commanding grasp of HTML 5, JaveScript/TypeScript, CSS and related web technology
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ExpressJS and general Mean stack development
- Work with an advanced collection of APIs and tools already in place
- Demonstrate design and UX sensibility
- Enjoy contributing in a team environment
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Over all 7+ years of experience with various front end technologies
- 3+ years’ experience in Angular
- Experience with Cloud Hosted angular application
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Results oriented Software QA Manager with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 8 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations …
Develop processes and create necessary GitHub repositories to support testing and production environments. Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, testing, and production envir…
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect is responsible for managing enterprise email for Freedom Mortgage Corporation as well as the direct management of Digital Marketing team members as well as external vendor relationships. …
Position Description Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers. Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions f…
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Deve…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to join …
Job Description Develop integrations between Marketing Cloud, Sales/Service clouds and third-party applications. Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers…