The Producing TL for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate the company’s goals and initiatives to team members – provide developmental plans to team member s as needed to drive improved performance
- Participate in and contribute to Company training initiatives as needed
- Report team standings (service, production, expectations) to Sales Management
- Responsible for agreed-upon minimum average monthly loan volume goals and minimum conversion metrics
- Ensure team members are held accountable to Company production, activity, and quality standards
- Monitor team members to ensure Compliance and adherence to sales scripts and setting customer expectations and creating a sense of urgency
- Manage team member turn times on speed of Docs Returned, leveraging e-acknowledgement and e-signatures technology
- Champion Company culture, acting as a source of information and inspiration for Team Members
- Monitor team member systems to ensure appropriate actions, conversions, and data integrity
- Responsible for production and activity reports for the team; including Lead Sources and internal administrative reporting
- Key contributor to the monthly recruiting results within the area
- Personally produce applications while assisting other team members to do the same
- Learn leadership and management best practices from the team’s Senior Team Lead and Sales Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should be even tempered and detail oriented, Mentoring and communication skills are imperative to communicate at all levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Current leadership responsibilities overseeing mortgage loan origination
- Experience training and developing others in the mortgage industry
- Experience creating and delivering one-on-one and group presentations
- Success in growing sales and revenue goals (must be verifiable)
- Consistently achieves personal production goals
- Experience working in a high-volume and fast-paced sales environment
- Experience in prospecting, cultivating, and maintaining new and existing relationships from various sources
- Proficiency in telephone prospecting and closing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Please enter Job Descriptio Summary The Assoc. Director Sales for the Call Center is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring …
Summary The Call Center Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of a group Call Center Loan Officers and support staff. This person will be responsible for ensuring the team runs efficient…
The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while achieving and maintaining all established departmental goals. Achieves client ser…
The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, an…
The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qualif…
The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of customer service/customer care including but not limited to; call center, web services and refinance opportunities. Essential Job Functions: •Assis…
Summary: The Document Analyst is responsible for the review of loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines . This position is responsible for performing duties such as; …
Senior Loan Advisor The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will con…
The Loan Advisor supporting our Orange County site is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor wi…