DescriptionThe Supervisor over VA Conveyance and VA/USDA Claim filing is responsible for the coordinating, monitoring and management of the VA Conveyance and VA/USDA Claims staff which includes Post Sale Specialists and/or Claim and Servicing Specialists. This includes ensuring that the post sale team submitting on VA conveyance/final title packages and VA/USDA claims accurately and timely and in accordance with VA/USDA insurer guidelines from the appropriate disposition action through final claim settlement.
- Responsible to ensure that all post sale functions including RRC (Redemption, Ratification and Confirmation) monitoring, TOC (Transfer of Custody) processing, title packages receipt and submission, claim submissions, and following up on all claim payments are completed within investor/insurer time frame requirements.
- Ensure all VA TOC conveyances are filed timely and accurately in accordance with insurer/investor/guarantor requirements.
- VA Basic max guaranty claims, non-conveyance claims and loss mitigation claims (Pre-Foreclosure Sale Claims, Refund Claims, and USDA Claims are filed accurately and timely in accordance with insurer/investor time frame requirements.
- Manage title package submission and receipt process to ensure time frames are met and no VA reconveyances occur.
- Facilitate weekly/bi-weekly meetings with staff and provide training, coaching and counseling to claims staff.
- Utilize/Develop exception and control reports to identify backlogs and ensure work is completed timely and accurately.
- Ensure daily/weekly follow-up on all outstanding claim proceeds.
- Keep up to date on all VA and USDA servicing requirements and revisions and keep Director informed of all trends and problems including, but not limited to claim denials/curtailments, avoidable losses, and compliance problems that will create an “out of compliance” condition or expose Freedom to any risk of exposure or liability.
- Communicates any trends and / or problems with recommended solutions to department management.
- Complete and conduct performance reviews, monitor individual staff performance and work in conjunction with the Human Resources department to resolve performance issues.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
High School Graduate/GED required
Associate Degree preferred
A minimum of 5 years of related work experience in lieu of degree
Minimum 1 year of related work experience and leadership experience required
Minimum 2-4 years of related work experience and leadership experience preferred
Overall knowledge on VA Conveyance and Claim Filing – Required
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Default Business Process Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Default Management. They work closely with change m…
Position Summary: The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position pl…
The Special Loans Supervisor is responsible for the day to day activities of the special loans teams as it relates to the servicing of special products, including but not limited to Adjustable Rate Mortgages, Step Rate Loans, Buydown Loans, Part…
Summary Perform assigned functions within Correspondence & Research in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not limite…
Summary This position is responsible for a variety of quality control functions to ensure we are in compliance with regulatory and investor underwriting and servicing requirements and guidelines. Incumbent will perform monitoring, test…
Summary: The Loss Analysis Analyst is responsible for the QC, audit and oversight of claims filed. It is the Analyst’s duty to ensure that all claims comply with investor and insurer requirements and assist…
The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow…
The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow …
Provide training to new hires and serve as the initial resource for questions from new or existing staff on designated activities/functions. Assist with identification or refresher training topics based on observation or resul…