As this is a new opportunity here at Freedom, it is important to know the three main stages of the Onboarding Supervisors journey as it relates to new hires before they are released to their long-term supervisors.
The three main stages of an onboarding supervisor:
- Classroom Training
The onboarding supervisor is ultimately responsible to ensure we get the right people hired for that designated call team, on time for the class start date.
- Work with HR and Recruiters to schedule and conduct interviews.
- Designate a replacement, if not available to conduct interviews.
- Order equipment and ensure logins and credentials are ordered and associates have access to system ready for their first day.
- Hit all recruitment goals and maintain open communication with Director/VP on the status of those goals.
The onboarding supervisor will participate daily in all new hire training classes. The new hires should know that their supervisor is in the class with them day in and day out.
- Ensure agents are on a camera at all times.
- Help individuals troubleshoot technical difficulties.
- Approve timecards.
- Coordinate any make-up sessions or refreshers that are needed if any time is missed.
- Consult with HR if the new hire is having any potential disciplinary issues, such as:
- Behavioral (falling asleep during class, off camera, etc.)
- Tardiness/Unexcused absences
- Participate in break out sessions as needed by the trainer.
- Answer and research any questions that the trainer may not know the answer to.
Once the new hire completes class, they will begin to slowly transition into taking calls until they are ready to be handed off to their long-term supervisor. This process will begin with a week-long ‘phone lab’ activity that will be used to transition agents out of the classroom and into the live, customer-facing environment.
- Coordinate with the Director(s) to identify tenured agents and supervisors available to assist and set up Zoom meetings.
- Coordinate and work with Command to:
- Ensure the agent is skilled properly
- Schedule meetings/huddles to go over KPI’s
- Obtain and follow-up on feedback provided by supervisors and tenured agents regarding their groups and individual agents. Here is an example of feedback collected from a tenured agent/supervisor may look like:
If a tenured agent/supervisor becomes unavailable during ‘Phone Lab’ the onboarding supervisor will find a replacement and fill-in if necessary.
- Set up meeting with each individual supervisor right before transition to report in the agent’s progress, potential opportunities for improvement and write up feedback as necessary.
- HS diploma/GED required; Associates degree or equivalent from a 2-year College or University preferred, OR 1-2 years of experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience working as a Supervisor, or Team Lead in a call center atmosphere preferred.•Ability to coach and develop representatives
•Ability to lead a team to reach performance objectives and goals
•Exceptional interpersonal skills
••Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/or word processing required
•Experience and/or knowledge of the mortgage industry preferred but not required
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary Responsible for preparing and reconciling monthly investor reports and remittances, processing cash movements and related general ledger entries, and responding to internal and external inquires related to …
The Borrower Outreach Advocate I will serve as the designated representative for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default or potential loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to identify liquidation optio…
**THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE The primary role of the Supervisor is to oversee the staff of Title Analysts as they work to obtain clear and marketable title on loans with title issues in the servicing por…
THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE POSITION SUMMARY: The Default Best Execution Manager is responsible for management of a team handling the day-to-day activities related to analyzing defaulted loan…
Essential Job Functions: Assist in the management of all aspects of customer contact processes including customer service, collections and loss mitigation. A…
**THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE The Manager, SPOC Servicing is responsible for the oversight and compliance of servicing regulations, adherence to procedures and overall customer experience within the …
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
Summary Individual will be responsible for the overall performance and management of multiple Online Chat agents, supervisors and their teams within the customer care call center. …
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …