The Phone Lab (Nesting) Supervisor is responsible to act as the liaison with talent acquisition for successful on-boarding of new employees within their site. They will be responsible for ordering equipment, procuring user ids, serving as the point of contact with Servicing development. They will be the assigned Supervisor for the first 4 weeks during nesting and serve as the Development Coach for all new hires within their site/respective department.
This role will be the point of contact for recruiting to schedule and coordinate interviews ALL interviews within their respective site locations. They will also participate in interviews with new employees and provide input on the hiring decision.
- Will act as the Hiring Manager and will take on the responsibility for ordering the equipment, procuring user ids, serving as the point of contact with Training, etc.
- Will be the assigned Supervisor for new employees in the first 4 weeks during nesting. They will handle responsibilities such as approving timecards, equipment needs or other issues as necessary.
- The nesting supervisor will monitor calls to the agent is meeting expectation and professionalism. They will provide regular feedback on call handling and overall performance, as well as deliver 1:1s, huddles, team meetings as scheduled
- In this role, the supervisor will track performance and attendance issues and collaborate with the Human Resource Business Partner to develop improvement plans or terminate employment as necessary.
- Recommends and implements changes in procedures as necessary
- This position has direct reports
- HS Diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-8 years related work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to identify …
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
Summary: The Payment Processor is responsible for accurately and timely processing of customer mortgage payments to the servicing system daily. This position will work collaboratively with business units to ensure comp…
Summary The Research Specialist is responsible for the processing of Customer Care related tasks including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/letters, credit b…
Summary The SPOC Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation group. The Supervisor must be knowledgeable in FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, and FHLMC loss …
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, or l…
Summary: Responsible for the underwriting of loss mitigation options for all workout types on all loan types. Essential Job Functions: Review &ldq…
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation…
Position Description: The Customer Care Single Point of Contact (Loss Mitigation) representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include hel…