Perform assigned leadership and supervisory functions within Escrow Administration Business Controls team in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not limited to, partnering with other departments to identify, implement, and maintain appropriate business controls related to escrow administration processes; as well as coordinating audit/examination requests and responses, reviewing and responding to quality control reviews and documenting and tracking outsourcer performance against standards. In addition, the incumbent is expected to assist with special projects and provide support where required as volumes and needs dictate. Position may be remote for the right candidate.
- Ensure control reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner at appropriate intervals.
- Monitor and maintain a control environment in a manner that ensures proper controls are in place, work as intended, and are certified at appropriate periodic times.
- Work with other internal departments to proactively identify control reports and processes that may be required for proper business control monitoring within the Escrow Administration teams.
- Oversee the population of data for the vendor scorecards and participate, as needed, in vendor performance review sessions.
- Provide oversight of the Escrow Administration activities as it relates to loan servicing acquisitions and transfers. Specifically, ensuring tax, insurance (hazard, flood, PMI/MIP/RHS) items are mapped appropriately, and validated pre- and post-transfer.
- As applicable, provide leadership and guide responses to internal and external audits related to Escrow Administration departments.
- Assist with the accumulation, categorization and tracking of customer service issues. As needed, assist in identifying root cause issues and possible corrective actions at both an account and process level.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to team members.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
***THIS POSITION MAY SIT REMOTELY*** Position Description: Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal …
Summary The Default Business Process Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Default Management. They work closely with change m…
Summary Individual will be responsible for the overall performance and management of multiple supervisors and their teams within the customer care call center. Essential Job Fun…
Summary The Payment Processor is responsible for accurately and timely processing of customer mortgage payments to the servicing system daily. This position will work collaboratively with business units to ensure c…
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identifies new regulations and using di…
The primary role of the Default Business Control Specialist is to assist in the management of departmental and process related audits to determine risks, effectiveness of controls, compliance with requirements, and assess if performing wi…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…
Position Summary: The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position pl…
The Bankruptcy Analyst III is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. The successful candid…