Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A strong leader. You’ll bring colleagues together, keeping them motivated, connected, and well-resourced.
- Passionate about customer care. You’ll develop and implement effective policies and procedures to ensure timely, accurate, cost effective, and excellent service to customers.
- A strong communicator. You can listen, understand, and engage with colleagues, customers, and other agencies with confidence and expertise.
- A skillful multitasker. You’ll train and manage staff while ensuring your knowledge of our services is incredibly sharp and keep an eye on operational requirements… sometimes all in a single day.
- In the know. You’re an expert in your field with no problem planning, directing, and supervising workflow for all aspects of customer contact processes.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Vacancy: Supervisor, Customer Service
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Service Supervisor to join our team. Our perfect candidate is empathetic, firm, and a great problem-solver. You must be able to manage the daily operations of the Call Center, while building a strong and successful team. Your positive, realistic, and determined approach will help you forge ahead, ensuring smooth workflow and the achievement of first-class customer care.
What does the job look like?
As a Customer Service Supervisor, your daily duties may include...
- Assisting in managing all aspects of customer contact processes, including the Call Center.
- Overseeing the borrower website experience.
- Managing daily operations of the Call Center to ensure smooth workflow and achieve predetermined goals.
- Building an effective and strong team committed to delivering world-class customer care and achieving organizational goals.
- Accurately assessing the strengths and developmental needs of your team, including giving feedback and performance management.
- Identifying and analyzing escalated problems and providing guidance to your team members for resolution.
- Negotiating solutions and acting as a liaison with internal and external customers.
- Monitoring all production and control reporting to ensure agent, team, and site expectations are met in an effort to comply with all SLA’s.
- Must be able to work 1pm - 10pm
- Associates degree or equivalent from a 2-year College or University OR 1-2 years of experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Default Business Process Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Default Management. They work closely with change ma…
Summary Individual will be responsible for the overall performance and management of multiple supervisors and their teams within the customer care call center. Essential Job Fun…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…
The Bankruptcy Analyst III is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. The successful candid…
Summary: The Loss Analysis Analyst is responsible for the QC, audit and oversight of claims filed. It is the Analyst’s duty to ensure that all claims comply with investor and insurer requirements and assist…
Onboarding Supervisor As this is a new opportunity here at Freedom, it is important to know the three main stages of the Onboarding Supervisors journey as it relates to new hi…
The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy work-flow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly followed to ensure mitigation of compensato…
Essential Job Functions: Provide training to new hires and serve as the initial resource for questions from new or existing staff on designated activities/functions. Assist with identification o…
Position Description: The Default Oversight Specialist is responsible for review of call center performance. Reviews include compliance, performance, and adherence to existing protocols. Employee will ensure that …