DescriptionThe Supervisor over Conventional Claim filing is responsible for the coordinating, monitoring and management of the FNMA, FHLMC, and PMI Claims staff which includes Specialists and/or Claim and Servicing Specialists. This includes ensuring that the team submits all Conventional claims accurately and timely and in accordance with FNMA, FHLMC, and PMI investor/insurer guidelines from the appropriate trigger action through final claim settlement. Additionally, responding to audit findings.
- Responsible to ensure that all post sale functions including RRC (Redemption, Ratification and Confirmation) and Foreclosure deed monitoring, claim submissions, required documentation and follow up on all claim payments is completed within internal/investor/insurer time frame requirements.
- Ensure all FNMA, FHLMC, and PMI claims are filed timely and accurately in accordance with internal and investor requirements.
- Facilitate weekly/bi-weekly meetings with staff and provide training, coaching and counseling to claims staff
- Utilize/Develop exception and control reports to identify backlogs and ensure work is completed timely and accurately
- Ensure daily/weekly follow-up on all outstanding claim proceeds
- Keep up to date on all FNMA, FHLMC, and PMI servicing requirements and revisions and keep Director informed of all trends and problems including, but not limited to claim denials/curtailments, avoidable losses, and compliance problems that will create an “out of compliance” condition or expose Freedom to any risk of exposure or liability. Communicates any trends and / or problems with recommended solutions to department management
- Complete and conduct performance reviews, monitor individual staff performance and work in conjunction with the Human Resources department to resolve performance issues
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Fannie May, Freddie Mac, and PMI claims filing systems and requirements; 2+ years preferred
- FHA/VA experience can substitute for PMI experience, but Fannie May and Freedie Mac experience is a must
- Strong Excel skills including data manipulation, pivot tables, and V look-ups
- Minimum 1 year of people leadership experience, 2+ years preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Associate Director SPOC is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call center performance metrics tied to individual and department scorec…
The Director, Escrow Administration is responsible for providing oversight for the Tax and Escrow Analysis functions within the Escrow Administartion group. Essential Job Functions: …
The FHA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all FHA Part B claims and all non-conveyance claims including CWCOT (Claims without Conveyance of Title), SFLS (Single Family Loan Sale) claims and all Loss Mitigation claims i…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…
The Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Defaul…
This position is responsible for reconciliation of the recoverable corporate advances on all Bulk and Flow Mortgage Servicing Loan transfers from various Mortgage Banking Institutions. This position will also ensure…
The Servicing Correspondence Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of outbound letters, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage Corporation are appropriately maintained within the Servicing system of record.&nb…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal pro…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. T…