Provides advanced Telephony Engineering Support, implementation and systems maintenance for FMC core telephony platforms. This senior position will work with various internal and external organizations including but not limited to; networking, infrastructure teams and network carriers in support of FMC enterprise I3/Genesys telephony platforms and voice networks. Senior engineering position will also act as a consultative and mentoring resource to junior level Telephony team members.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Provide telephony platform engineering support for I3/Genesys systems, adjunct platforms and connected networks. Design and implement call flow engineering and sub system programming to include but not limited to the following; IVRs, power dialers and call recording platforms.
- Support and resolves functional or performance issues with I3/Genesys subsystems, desktop applications and affiliated platforms. May also require direct contact and resource coordination with technical VARs supporting telephony systems.
- Provides technical support for third party integration/BPO vendors used by FMC.
- Interacts with voice and data network carriers in support of voice service delivery to I3/Genesys edge equipment and internal call routing.
- Provides consultative resources to FMC call center stakeholders and non-call center users regarding to I3 system functional and design capabilities. Routinely interacts with FMC call center leadership as a platform SME. Provides feedback, identifies users’ needs and requirements and mobilizes existing technology to meet operational and supportable criteria
- Supports and carries out routine system maintenance, software revision upgrades and platform /application trouble-shooting as necessary.
- Maintains / updates architectural diagrams for system connectivity and logical network connections. May also produce and or revise process and system upkeep documentation as requested.
- Leads I3/Genesys system and related telephony projects as requested by Management.
- Evaluate systems performance level and propose enhancements to improve performance and capabilities as appropriate.
- Oversees and coordinates telecommunications activities of Junior Engineers and provides mentorship to other Engineering staff members.
- Provides recommendations for purchase electronic equipment and may participate in budgetary exercises
- Cooperates with management to develop staff and improve team level skills
- Follows industry’s standards and best practices with regard to system upkeep, programming changes and application releases.
- Manages to and adheres with FMC and internal telecom department change control policies and procedures.
- Participates with scheduled On-Call rotations and provides after hours support as necessary.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has quality assurance supervisory responsibilities over junior level staff.
Education and/or Experience:
- Proven experience as a telecommunications Engineer / programmer on I3/Genesys platforms.
- Familiarity with MS Office and various databases to include MS SQL
- Hands on experience with core I3/Genesys telecommunications systems including peripheral equipment, administrative and client facing desktop applications
- Knowledgeable with networking to include distributed data network and voice service providers
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Superior troubleshooting and diagnostic experience
- Well versed in Development to Production software (SDLC - DEV/UAT/PROD) deployment models.
- Team player with customer service orientation
Ability to read, and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, contributes to developm…
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, develops or modifies mo…
The Senior Desktop Engineer is responsible for the creation, deployment, management, and oversight of all aspects of Freedom Mortgage's desktop computing environment. This role will build out the automated deployment/management solutions leverag…
Mulesoft Technical Lead At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for an e…
Senior Mulesoft Software Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searchin…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client ex…
The Sr Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills, leveraging research, fact-finding…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for an experienced, senior level Mulesoft Architect (that has acted a…