Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers and teammates to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Work on design considerations for our investment in AWS, Spring Boot and other cloud technologies that gets beyond “how to implement” and centers more around designing for re-use, code management, reduced scope of deployments, etc.
- Build resilient applications that can scale appropriately based on business needs.
- Participate in all parts of SDLC; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production
- 7 + years’ experience with end-to-end design of JEE applications
- 7 + years’ experience with Java/JEE, Servlet/JSP, SOAP/REST/Micro Services, Spring/ Boot, XML
- 3 + years’ experience and a strong working and implementation knowledge of AWS S3, SQS, SNS, Beanstalk and Lambda
- Experience with relational data bases such as Oracle
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Experience with unit testing tools (Junit, Munit)
- Experience with GitHub or other source code control software
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ExpressJS and general Mean stack development
- Experience with JMS solutions
- Experience with Cloud Hosted angular application
- Experience with SonarQube is a plus
- Mulesoft Experience is a plus
- Demonstrated project leadership of small to medium-sized teams is a plus
Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual wi…
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment. Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting. Extract data from enterprise relational databases…
Software Performance Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to help transform our business. …
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting Extract data …
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring a…
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best prac…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to join …