At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include
We are seeking a Senior Software engineer to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in leading edge technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Participate in all parts of SDLC; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production
- Assess and Analyze application / technology platform, current state and process.
- Develop the CI/ CD & DevOps phase-wise implementation roadmap along with the Tools identification.
- Develop Framework as necessary or leverage existing framework, Implement CI/ CD Automation, integrate into DevOps pipeline.
- Develop innovative approaches on development optimization & automation to ensure timely delivery and enhanced speed to market.
- Integrate and adhere with the defined development and delivery process/ Change Management, SLA Compliance, productivity and other application goals.
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to develop Continuous Integration and Delivery incorporating Code Quality, Test automation, API automation, etc.
- Familiar with design considerations for our investment in AWS, Spring Boot, Angular technologies and designing for re-usability, Code Quality and Security
- Serve as a thought leader, Change Agent and implementor within Agile teams providing direction to scrum team members.
- Demonstrate value and enable adoption of Unit Testing, Feature level automated tests, API and Service level automation
- Understand and optimize test data model for testing at different stages of the engineering process.
- Demonstrated Experience in Implementing DevOps CI (continuous integration ) and CD (continuous delivery) using Various tools
- 3+ years experience implementing CI/CD pipeline / tool chain and building CI/CD solutions
- 5+ years’ experience working with tools in the DevOps space - Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, GitHub and hands on experience with integration the tools.
- Experience in setting up GIT by following the best practices for different dev teams.
- Experience with Static Code Quality and Code Security analyzer tools such as SonarQube, Black Duck etc.
- Familiar with different industry standard tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, Bamboo, Cucumber, Maven, etc.
- Hands-on experience working in a true Agile environment.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience with Cloud - AWS and Micro services implementation
- Interested in learning and applying new technologies and concepts and stays up-to-date with technology tools and trends in the industry.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoys making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technology topics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ExpressJS and general Mean stack development, WebSphere Application Server, JMS solutions, Cloud Hosted angular application will be helpful.
- Mortgage Industry Experience would be a plus
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation , we are working with leading technologies to speed application development and transform our business in support of our continued growth. We are searching for an onsite Technical Lead to…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Provides analysis of busines…
As part of the IT group, the Director of Software Engineering Transformation will work with Freedom Mortgage leadership and software engineering teams in the modernization, transformation and execution of engineering practices. The ind…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation , we are working with leading technologies to create a Microservice Platform to help speed application development and transform our business in support of our continued growth. We are searchi…
The Sr Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provides …
The First Flyer System Engnr IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college co…
The First Flyer Product Delivery Engineer Program is a 2-year rotational training program that will the colleague to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a colle…
The First Flyer Data Engineer IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college c…
The First Flyer Development IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among four different teams in the technology side of our business. Structured similar to a college …