We are seeking a Senior Software engineer to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in leading edge technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Participate in all parts of SDLC; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production
- Assess and Analyze application / technology platform, current state and process.
- Develop the CI/ CD & DevOps phase-wise implementation roadmap along with the Tools identification.
- Develop Framework as necessary or leverage existing framework, Implement CI/ CD Automation, integrate into DevOps pipeline.
- Develop innovative approaches on development optimization & automation to ensure timely delivery and enhanced speed to market.
- Integrate and adhere with the defined development and delivery process/ Change Management, SLA Compliance, productivity and other application goals.
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to develop Continuous Integration and Delivery incorporating Code Quality, Test automation, API automation, etc.
- Familiar with design considerations for our investment in AWS, Spring Boot, Angular technologies and designing for re-usability, Code Quality and Security
- Serve as a thought leader, Change Agent and implementor within Agile teams providing direction to scrum team members.
- Demonstrate value and enable adoption of Unit Testing, Feature level automated tests, API and Service level automation
- Understand and optimize test data model for testing at different stages of the engineering process.
- Demonstrated Experience in Implementing DevOps CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) using Various tools
- 3+ years’ experience implementing CI/CD pipeline / tool chain and building CI/CD solutions
- 5+ years’ experience working with tools in the DevOps space - Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, GitHub and hands on experience with integration the tools.
- Experience in setting up GIT by following the best practices for different dev teams.
- Experience with Static Code Quality and Code Security analyzer tools such as SonarQube, Black Duck etc.
- Familiar with different industry standard tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, Bamboo, Cucumber, Maven, etc.
- Hands-on experience working in a true Agile environment.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience with Cloud - AWS and Micro services implementation
- Interested in learning and applying new technologies and concepts and stays up-to-date with technology tools and trends in the industry.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoys making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technology topics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ExpressJS and general Mean stack development, WebSphere Application Server, JMS solutions, Cloud Hosted angular application will be helpful.
- Mortgage Industry Experience would be a plus
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Sr IT Administrator (Mortgage Origination Systems) is responsible for administering the Loan Origination environment. This position will work closely with the IT and operations team to apply necessary functionality to meet vital business req…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Sr Scrum Master to become a member of the IT Digital Delivery team. This position will work with the team and various business groups across the Enterprise to deliver projects timely. The Sr Scrum Master will help d…
Sr IT Business Analyst – (Lakewood POD Run the Engine) Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applica…
As part of the IT group, the Software Engineering – Process Engineer will work with Freedom Mortgage leadership and software engineering teams in the maturing and streamlining of engineering development and deliver processes. The…
The DevOps System Administrator assists in the successful implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment solutions. This role is focused on assisting DevOps engineers by maintaining, improving, and configuring various t…
QA Automation Manager Results oriented Software QA Automation Manager with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 8 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison a…
The Security Operations Center moves quickly, no single day is the same as the previous day and the team interacts with a wide variety of stakeholders. The VP of Security Operations should have an innate interest in building tools, be comfortable wor…
The Sr Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provides …
We are seeking a self-directed and talented Salesforce Lightning Developer to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. As a member of the team, this role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and …