The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives and transforming into functional requirements by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills leveraging; research, fact-finding, interview sessions and the understanding of applicable business systems. The Analyst will participate in the full implementation life cycle for assigned initiatives to ensure a successful deployment of technology for requested business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes for Salesforce based applications.
- Translate business needs into functional requirements; in line with existing business processes and Salesforce capabilities in form of user stories.
- Work with Sales and operations personnel to identify, business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Assist Product Manager, Product Owner, Development and UAT teams during requirement/test case review sessions.
- Supports departmental end-users, technical resources (architects, data analysts, developers, operation specialists), consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements in form of Agile Epics/user stories.
- Assist teams during QA and user acceptance testing of new system functionality.
- Obtains a working knowledge of the assigned business processes to facilitate requirement elicitation and documentation activities.
- Consistently works within the defined IT and business standards and procedures.
- Must have:
- Experience with Salesforce CRM as Business/System Analyst.
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum), specifically using JIRA to document user stories.
- Experience in requirement elicitation, documenting business requirements and transforming into functional requirements for Salesforce implementation.
- Ability to interface with operational levels of the business to get agreement on desired business needs and proposed solutions.
- Good communication skills.
- Preferred :
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
- 2+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The VP of Technology Operations will be responsible for the overall management of the Freedom Technology Command Center. The Command Center will include …
The Team Coordinator will support the Product organization with daily functions and tasks related to technology systems and initiatives. This role will ensure proper analysis, timely delivery, communication, and risk management of initiati…
The First Flyer Data Engineer IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college c…
The First Flyer System Engnr IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college co…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Job Description: Director We are looking for a Director, Software Engineering to provide Technical Leadership for al stages of Software design, development and maintenance of application for Document Management and…
Results oriented Software QA Manager with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 8 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations …
Job Description: Data Scientist We are looking for a self-motivated Data scientist to work as part of the Document Automation Team with experience in natural language processing, information retrieval, question ans…