The Business Operations Sr. Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology systems supporting Call Center operations are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, systems performance and immediate response to reported incidents are the performance measurements for the role. The candidate will serve as an information technology subject matter expert for the Call Center, sales and processing operations and supporting platforms.
As a Business Operations Sr. Analyst, the candidate will:
- Participate in Major Incidents calls to assist in impact assessment, communications to business partners and solutions implementation
- Documenting system process flows that map critical business functions to application platform components to identify impacted business operations.
- Engaging in the software change management and deployment processes to maintain full awareness of all potential impacts to supporting Call Center applications.
- Analyze business operations needs to enable changes to operational configuration parameters to address rapidly changing business conditions.
- Manage the full life cycle, from requirements to deployment, for project assignments
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Strong communications skills to translate technical issues to operations terminology so the business partners can understand risks and impacts
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical resources (architects, data analysts, developers, operation specialists), consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Analyze the impact of new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits in with the operational process flows.
- Tracks and fully documents change for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participates in QA and user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Obtains detailed, in-depth and expert knowledge of the assigned business processes and creates requirement documents for development and testing.
- Consistently challenges the IT and business teams to improve all aspects of their processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College/University or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, particularly documentation of Use Cases is preferred.
- Business analysis skills are required.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the business to define business and functional requirements.
- Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering and project management for new development and integration projects with little or no direction.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Resources Management experience (direct reports and matrix managed)
- Proficiency with project management tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client ex…
Designs the user acceptance testing process to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met. Writes test plans, engages with business users to determine if the delivered functionality satisfies the requirements, and work…
The Junior Salesforce Administrator will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. This role is responsible for owning and executing the day-day configuration, reporting, support,…
We are seeking a motivated Windows Server Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the infrastructure systems to meet the required SLA's for both the enterprise and customer facing operations. The Windows …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular 7 to help transform our business. We are searching for onsite Senior Developers who have honed their skills in UI/UX area using Angular 7 to join our …
Software Engineer, III – Senior Software Performance Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architec…
The Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination …
Summary: The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology systems supporting Call Center operations are available and flexible to meet the changing busines…