We are looking for a self-motivated senior software development engineer to work as part of the Document Automation Team with a passion for technology and exception skills developing applications using AWS services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop software for the current and next generation of Freedom Mortgage Document Automation platform and services
- Write well structured, testable, efficient, and maintainable code using AWS technologies
- Build and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
- Provide technical architectural direction, lead the design and implementation of various Document Automation Initiatives
- Evaluate and implement complex solutions
- Working with others on the engineering team to manage day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design reviews, code reviews, and implementation
- Work with micro services and distributed systems while shipping quality code
- Design, develop, and maintain applications and frameworks
- 8+ years of hands on experience developing applications using Java, Sping Boot, Spring, Oracle
- 3+ years of solid experience in developing and delivering applications using AWS technologies
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals: Data Structures and Algorithms, Network Architecture.
- Experience developing and integrating RESTful APIs.
- Experience developing and maintaining SOAP based Web Services
- Experience developing applications using Microservices Architecture.
- Experience in application performance monitoring using enterprise tool. (Example: New Relic)
- Proficiency with CI/CD pipelines, test automation, multi-variant testing
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Angular JS/React is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL database is a plus
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technology field
- Relevant professional certification will be considered as a testament to the candidate being on a constant learning path.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Results oriented Software QA Manager with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 8 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations …
Develop processes and create necessary GitHub repositories to support testing and production environments. Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, testing, and production envir…
Position Description Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers. Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions f…
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Deve…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to join …
Job Description Develop integrations between Marketing Cloud, Sales/Service clouds and third-party applications. Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers…
Qualifications: Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers. Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each p…