- Manage and administer Enterprise devices via Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Create/maintain Operating System images & automated deployment methodology (Windows Autopilot).
- Create automated software and solutions packages for deployment to Enterprise devices.
- Manage and oversee monthly Windows Security Patch deployment.
- Manage and oversee mass software update/deployment efforts to Enterprise devices.
- Generate and manage various reports as requested.
- Virtual Desktop deployment and administration.
- Zero/Thin Client deployment and administration.
- Perform routine environmental assessment exercises and ensure the continued enhancement/modernization of the Freedom Mortgage end user computing environment.
- Participate in Major Incident response activities; ensure timely remediation of outage(s), perform root cause analysis , and develop/implement long-term solution to mitigate future risk.
- Research complex technical problems and identify, implement, and communicate technical fixes.
- Function as a resource for projects, including new hardware/software solution introduction, Windows/Office365 upgrades, and other technology advancement initiatives.
- Partner with the Security team to engineer solutions for end user device security.
- Function as technical escalation point for large scale or aging end-user problems.
- Functions as a third line of support after all tiered resources have been exhausted.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to deliver results in various support/project-based initiatives.
- Write, edit and maintain Policies & Procedures documentation.
- Serve as a mentor/Subject Matter Expert for Desktop Engineering team members, as well as Technical/Desktop Support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in end user device engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with device/System Center Management tools.
- Professional Certifications desired (Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator, MSCE, AWS Solutions Architect, Network+, A+, etc.).
- Experience with Modern Device Management (MDM) tools, including Windows Autopilot and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Experience with deployment and administration of virtual desktop solutions, including Amazon Workspaces, Hyper-V, VMWare, and Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Experience with environmental management and administration via Azure Active Directory.
- Expert troubleshooting skills surrounding complex technical end user device issues in large distributed environment.
- Expert understanding of Windows 10 Operating System, including build updates.
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Security Patching process.
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Group Policy administration in a client/server environment.
- Expert understanding of Windows Registry architecture.
- Advanced knowledge of various scripting methodologies (PowerShell, SQL, AWS CLI, Python, etc.).
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office 365 product deployment/administration.
- Strong Microsoft Office365 application suite usage skillset, including Teams, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Fluent in usage and administration of multiple Operating Systems (Windows 10, Windows Server, Mac OS X, Linux, etc.).
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure and protocols.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including: exceptional customer service, creative problem solving, effective written and verbal communications, planned and organized coordination of cross functional teams, acute attention to detail and quality, ability to self-manage.
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work occasional after hours and weekends
- Occasional travel required.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
We are looking to hire a skilled and motivated IT Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day operations for managing and maintaining Freedom Mortgage intangible assets including Domain names, CSR Requests, SSL Certificates, SSH Key…
The Director, Reporting is responsible for overseeing the design and development of complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to delivering software with an emphasis on Quality Assurance. &n…
The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer II position will be designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation framework, develop and execute automated test plans. This position is required minimum 5…
The IT Governance Risk & Controls Specialist is responsible for evaluating information technology control design and effectiveness to support Freedom Mortgage Corporation's information technology objectives. Embedding IT controls and monito…
Summary Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to help transform our business. We are searching for onsite Java / JEE Senior Software Engine…
Results oriented Software QA Lead with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations alo…
The performance test engineer is an integral part of the Performance Testing team working in a dynamic fast paced, agile environment. S/he should have previous experience writing LoadRunner scripts and be able to jump onto any performance …
100% Remote Option Role Description : In concert with Enterprise and Application Architects, define emerging and core technology suite for digital operations (lending process improvements) …