The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provides analysis of business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing logic as necessary. Participates in process and systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Some PM experience helpful but looking for a Sr Technical BA
- Display expertise in knowledge of (BPM) business process management platform. Understanding of (BPM) process design and execution.
- Experience Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, Waterfall and Agile methodology for Project Management.
- Experience with Agile principles & scrum ceremonies; Jira & Confluence tools.
- Experience with JIRA for requirements and UAT management
- Ability to manage project timeline, identify risks/issues, manage stakeholder expectations and share project status updates with Management
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical resources (architects, data analysts, developers, operation specialists), consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Develop, document and facilitate User Acceptance Testing to ensure fulfillment of requirements and successful project implementation
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents change for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participates in QA and user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Obtains detailed, in-depth and expert knowledge of the assigned business processes and creates requirement documents for development and testing.
- Consistently challenges the IT and business teams to improve all aspects of their processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- 5+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
- Experience with Agile Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, particularly documentation of Use Cases is preferred.
- Business analysis skills are required.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the business to define business and functional requirements.
- Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering and project management for new development and integration projects with little or no direction.
- Strong communication skills are required.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Senior Mulesoft Software Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searchin…
The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives and transforming into functional requirements by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a c…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for an experienced Technical Lead with a strong technical background to work on implementation of automation solutions using IBM BPM. …
Software Engineer, III – Senior Software Performance Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architec…
FMC is seeking a system administrator to manage a growing Mac program in our Windows based enterprise. This position will work with various departments within IT and enterprise hardware owners to help create a standard image for Apple devices wh…
The IT Business Analyst-Funding will support the Corporate Funding & Warehouse Business Alignment departments. This position provides IT support to these Business areas and focuses primarily on project management and escalation management. I…
The Sr. Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application per…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular 7 to help transform our business. We are searching for onsite Senior Developers who have honed their skills in UI/UX area using Angular 7 to join our …