Seeking a highly motivated individual to work with Freedom’s Business Associates and IT Support teams supporting our Core Platform areas. This position will reside in the Information Technology Enterprise Business Support; and, will be responsible for working cross-functionally with both the Business and IT groups to fully define and execute the required efforts needed to exceed customer and management expectations. This position will be first point of contact on the Business Service Desk, help associate’s resolve issues, and help with validating coding changes after being deployed into Production.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong customer service skills, a team-oriented mentality with a natural ability to fit into our dynamic culture. Must have mortgage business knowledge, combined with the ability to clearly communicate with the Associate and Management.
- The ideal candidate possesses Mortgage Processing knowledge and communications skills, demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
- Responsible for handling calls from Associates regarding a variety of Business support requests. Using your knowledge of internal products and / or services, as well as, great customer services skills, address issues, provide support and offer information to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
- Help educate and empower our Account Executives and Brokers or our Loan Advisors to become better users of our Company’s Core Systems. Ensure proper delivery of service solutions. Identify, need for and assist with, creation of required training as found in trending reports.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements.
- Be an ambassador for IT and help both groups be successful in their roles. Own the customer support experience and work to exceed their expectations.
- Previous experience proven to grasp Mortgage concepts.
- High degree of business acumen, staying up to date on Business changes.
- Be comfortable balancing time between tactical day to day product management and support activities; and, longer term roadmap planning for enhancements with IT.
- Strong results-orientation combined with excellent judgment and problem solving skills; track record of product success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in short, fast-paced cycles to deliver results quickly.
- Expertise communicating progress at each phase of support as appropriate.
- 3+ years residential mortgage experience
- Experience with web-based products and services a plus
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving
- High level of accuracy
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and organization skills
3-5 years of Mortgage Processing support, preferably working in a fast-paced, growing environment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and listen. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must have the ability lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Director, Reporting is responsible for overseeing the design and development of complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to delivering software with an emphasis on Quality Assurance. &n…
Results oriented Software QA Lead with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations alo…
The performance test engineer is an integral part of the Performance Testing team working in a dynamic fast paced, agile environment. S/he should have advanced experience writing LoadRunner scripts and be able to jump onto any performance …
Summary The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry re…
This position is responsible for the administrative management and support of all SAN and Storage systems hosted in the corporate data centers as well as storage functionality in the cloud. The storag…
The Senior Business Analyst with the IT Business Solutions department formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable busi…
The Business Analyst (BA) formulates and defines scope based on objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provides analysis of bus…
100% Remote Option We are looking to hire a Senior Linux Server Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the infrastructure systems to meet the required SLA's for both the enterprise and customer facing …
The IT Governance Risk & Controls Specialist is responsible for evaluating information technology control design and effectiveness to support Freedom Mortgage Corporation's information technology objectives. Embedding IT controls and monito…