Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations along with accomplished communication, negotiation and problem resolution skills. Innovative problem solver with hands on testing experience and automating test cases using Selenium. The candidate should also have the ability to see both the business and technical sides of the problem. Reengineered and facilitated key QA methodologies, processes and metrics standards resulting in increased quality of releases delivered to clients. Strong expertise in UI automation and backend testing. Strong analytical skills with solid technical background in distributed development environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead QA initiatives including managing QA teams of 2-3 people and contributing to the testing effort in a hands-on role
- Work with the QA Manager to oversee all aspects of quality assurance for business channel including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and using tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
- Develop and execute procedures, plans, test cases and scripts (manual and automated)
- Using built automation framework, work with Automation lead to build selenium automated test scripts
- Work closely with cross-functional organizations, project teams and clients to develop project schedules, execute test plans and cases and deliver high quality products
- Track testing risks and develop mitigation action plans
- Responsibilities will include the creation and execution of detailed test scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce CRM and integration testing.
- 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce Service and Marketing cloud testing required
- Proven experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Behavior Driven Development Strategies
- Strong expertise in designing and implementing automation tests using Java and Selenium
- Proficient in testing and automating REST APIs and Web Services
- Experience working in an Agile development and continuous integration environment
- Experience managing QA teams on initiatives of at least 3 people
- Proven ability to lead offshore teams
- Capable of adapting to a rapidly evolving environment
- Expert at SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (manual and automated testing experience)
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools such as ALM, Jira and methodologies
- Extensive experience with of cross browser testing, compatibility testing, web services and mobile device testing
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Strong people management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team and with internal business and technology partner
- Experience and good understanding with Chrome Dev tools, UNIX command, Shell scripting, Eclipse, HTTP, HTTPS a plus
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- Advanced skills, subject matter expert with 8+ years QA experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New De…
Responsible for leading the architecture design/development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. Function as the IBM BPM Suite SME within the team, including development of future designs and specifications for application archi…
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Deve…
We are seeking a self-directed and talented Salesforce Lightning Developer to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. As a member of the team, this role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and …
The Product Owner is responsible for the tactical implementation of the Product strategy. The Product is our Benefit Assessment Tool. It allows our Loan Advisor's to present refinance scenario options to customers, primarily cashout optio…
The Reporting Analyst II is a member of the IT QA team with the primary responsibility for research, gathering and analyzing IT QA Portfolio, Program, and Project data to track performance and develop reports with their recommendations for impro…
The Director, Reporting is responsible for overseeing the design and development of complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to delivering software with an emphasis on Quality Assurance. &n…
The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer II position will be designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation framework, develop and execute automated test plans. This position is required minimum 5…
Results oriented Software QA Lead with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations alo…