Software Engineer (Performance Engineering)
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Amazon Web Services to help transform our business. We are searching for a remote Java / JEE Senior Software Engineers to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in performance engineering while utilizing leading edge technologies. Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. If you are a person who enjoys the excitement of the financial services industry where information IS our business and you enjoy developing software solutions, then this position is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze application resource utilization and code execution metrics to drive optimization in application code level and/or application architecture.
- Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on the Systems Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of Spring/Angular and Portal based solutions.
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Perform Code review, improve platform to take on additional load, address recommendations on fixes or backlog.
- Support all AWS workloads and existing production.
- Leverage your analytical skills to create technical solutions for business processes.
- 7+ years’ experience with end-to-end design of JAVA/JEE applications
- 2+ years’ engineering experience in an AWS/migration environment
- Experience defining and monitoring application performance indicators and supporting operational metrics.
- Experience working with relational data bases such Oracle; Proficient in SQL
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- 3+ years’ experience with NewRelic or comparable application performance monitoring tool.
- 3+ years’ experience with SumoLogic or comparable log monitoring and analysis tool.
- 2+ years' experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Analyst with the IT Business Solutions department formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business…
Summary The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual wi…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers and teammates to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment. Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting. Extract data from enterprise relational databases…
Software Performance Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to help transform our business. …
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting Extract data …
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring a…
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best prac…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …