DescriptionAt Freedom Mortgage Corporation , we are working with leading technologies to create a Microservice Platform to help speed application development and transform our business in support of our continued growth. We are searching for an onsite technical manager to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your skills in leading edge technologies, team leadership and successful delivery of assigned projects.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. If you are a person who enjoys the excitement of the financial services industry where “information IS our business” and have an entrepreneurial attitude, this position is for you, and we encourage you to submit your qualifications to us.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, other IT managers and leadership to deliver high quality, reusable, scalable, highly reliable, independent microservices that perform under load.
• Primary responsibilities are focused on technical leadership of one or more scrum teams and contributing to the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of reusable microservices.
• Leverage your analytical skills to learn our business processes and provide innovative, business focused technical solutions
• Provide support and assistance to other departments as required.
- 4+ years experience managing software development teams
- 8+ years technical experience with end-to-end implementation of J2EE applications
- 3+ years of microservice development experience
- 3+ years experience with agile development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing projects and organizing quick resolution to production issues
- Experience managing one or more scrum teams
- Provide strategic and innovative technical guidance to the team
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies and architectures
- Review and manage frequent software releases
- Collaborate well with business and other technical leaders
- Willing to contribute in a team environment
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your contributions
- Native AWS development (Lambda, Step, etc.)
- Mulesoft development experience
- Production Mortgage Industry Experience
- Strong recruiting skills for technical talent
Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation , we are working with leading technologies to speed application development and transform our business in support of our continued growth. We are searching for an onsite Technical Lead to…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Provides analysis of busines…
As part of the IT group, the Director of Software Engineering Transformation will work with Freedom Mortgage leadership and software engineering teams in the modernization, transformation and execution of engineering practices. The ind…
The Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the Product strategy for our Human Resource technologies. Will work closely with business leadership to identify and recommend desired features and functionality that a…
The Team Coordinator will support the Product organization with daily functions and tasks related to technology systems and initiatives. This role will ensure proper analysis, timely delivery, communication, and risk management of initiati…
The Sr Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provides …
Summary: The Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the Product strategy. Will work closely with business leadership to identify and recommend desired features…
Summary: The Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the Product strategy. Will work closely with business leadership to identify and recommend desired features and functionality that…
The First Flyer System Engnr IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college co…