Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
● A passionate creator of content. We are constantly evolving our campaigns as well as messaging and look forward to having you contribute your personal style, strategy and executing both through copy and visuals. Do you have a vision which will help us evolve and enhance the Freedom Mortgage brand?
● Hungry and curious about trends. We are certainly looking for a savvy social media marketer who can keep us abreast of breaking news, opportunities in the financial/mortgage industries, as well potential partners/tools so we can constantly improve. Are you keeping up with what’s hot across the social media landscape?
● A confident connector of stakeholders. Social media management involves coordination between many different parties at various levels of the organization- for content planning/drafting, creation/production, approval and maintenance. Do you have the stamina and detail-orientation to keep us organized and successfully running at a fast pace?
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our talented Marketing department. This key Brand Marketing team member will report to our Social Media Marketing Manager and assist in the development and execution of both paid and organic campaigns to grow positive consumer and employer brand perception, including but not limited to brand ambassadorship, philanthropic, recruitment and event promotion. This role will specifically assist with helping coordinate/project manage, produce/create or co-create top-notch copywriting, multimedia, and gain necessary approvals for social media across several business channels and needs. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be a self-starter, capable of delivering succinct and compelling campaigns and have attention to detail in a fast-passed environment.
What does the job look like?
As a Social Media Marketing Specialist, your duties may include:
- Interview employees and customers to write new content and scripts for social media campaigns.
- Support creative development for social media content across existing and new enterprise mediums, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tik Tok.
- Manage editorial calendars content approval processes.
- Report on social media goals as well as competitive analytics using social media tracking tools (such as Sprout Social, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Support a robust influencer marketing program including sourcing talent, vetting and risk-checking talent, acquiring necessary approvals, and monitoring as well as leading the community management of campaign comments/messages.
- Stay abreast of the changing social media landscape. Communicate industry changes to key stakeholders.
- Brainstorm new campaign solutions to help drive brand awareness and bolster positive customer as well as company sentiment.
Education and Experience
- 1-3 years of social media, marketing, or communications experience preferred
- College graduate preferred
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Director of Email Campaigns is responsible for managing the deployment strategy for enterprise transactional email communications to Freedom Mortgage Corporation customers. This is accomplished by work…
Summary: The Marketing Project Manager develops plans, provides reporting, and builds the organizational processes to effectively implement and manage Marketing deliverables. This position provides direction to support…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
The Senior Business Analyst with the IT Business Solutions department formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable busi…
Summary: The Data Strategy and Governance (DSG) organization is seeking a talented Data Governance Specialist to help grow our Data Governance Architecture team capabilities. You will leverage your experience to pr…
The IT Governance Risk & Controls Specialist is responsible for evaluating information technology control design and effectiveness to support Freedom Mortgage Corporation's information technology objectives. Embedding IT controls and monito…
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …
The REO Analyst is responsible for review and analysis of data gathered in REO regarding the disposition of Freedom’s assets. The Analyst will review and determine the risks and costs associated with aged assets. Conduct…