The Junior Letter Coordinator is responsible for the generation of manual letters and some machine-derived letters that need additional attention required by contractual and state default letter requirements; i.e. the manual addition of pay histories or legal descriptions.
- Will ensure all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage Corporation are appropriately maintained within the Servicing system of record.
- Will act as a subject matter expert on Default and some Servicing Letters.
- Must be able to recognize and address all tasks associated in the default world to ensure compliance with a special emphasis on state and investor guidelines.
- Generate letters utilizing multiple tools, including but not limited to, the Servicing system of record and mail merge.
- Coordinate with Servicing lines of business to ensure effective, timely, and required communication with the borrower as outlined by regulatory requirements.
- Act as an administrator for the letter libraries by ensuring all letters reflect production templates and in-flight revisions.
- Review and process daily control reports.
- Perform daily reconciliation of vendor produced letters to confirm accuracy.
- Identify opportunities for letter updates or revisions due compliance or business feedback.
- Create detailed test cases and perform new and regression testing for all statement/letter changes as well as monitor post implementation to ensure data integrity.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and track the various requirements of each default letter based on the requirements of the contractual breach and state guidelines.
- Review and respond to local counsel feedback regarding breach letters.
- Escalate potential template updates to Change Management and Legal Compliance based on the same.
- Assist with monthly process reviews (audits and exams)
- Responsible for managing default letter templates. Support the lettering needs for default and servicing by managing letter templates and generation based on regulatory requirements.
BA Degree; or six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
· Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notations; monitor vendor ta…
The Supervisor, Loss Mitigation - Business Process Analyst will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, s…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Th…
Summary The Correspondence and Research Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of Correspondence and Research including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/lette…
Summary The Property Preservation Specialist will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our preservation vendor and identifying any and all issues which will prevent deterioration to the Freedom Mortgage serv…
The primary role of the Default Business Control Specialist is to assist in the management of departmental and process related audits to determine risks, effectiveness of controls, compliance with requirements, and assess if performing wi…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Summary: The Supervisor of Default Servicing Operations/CWCOT will be responsible for the day-to-day activities related to auction strategies and successful sales of our CWCOT (Claims Without Conveyance of Title…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, di…