The Junior Letter Coordinator is responsible for the generation of manual letters and some machine-derived letters that need additional attention required by contractual and state default letter requirements; i.e. the manual addition of pay histories or legal descriptions.
- Will ensure all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage Corporation are appropriately maintained within the Servicing system of record.
- Will act as a subject matter expert on Default and some Servicing Letters. Must be able to recognize and address all tasks associated in the default world to ensure compliance with a special emphasis on state and investor guidelines.
- Generate letters utilizing multiple tools, including but not limited to, the Servicing system of record and mail merge.
- Coordinate with Servicing lines of business to ensure effective, timely, and required communication with the borrower as outlined by regulatory requirements.
- Act as an administrator for the letter libraries by ensuring all letters reflect production templates and in-flight revisions.
- Review and process daily control reports.
- Perform daily reconciliation of vendor produced letters to confirm accuracy.
Identify opportunities for letter updates or revisions due compliance or business feedback.
- Create detailed test cases and perform new and regression testing for all statement/letter changes as well as monitor post implementation to ensure data integrity.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and track the various requirements of each default letter based on the requirements of the contractual breach and state guidelines.
Review and respond to local counsel feedback regarding breach letters.
- Ecalate potential template updates to Change Management and Legal Compliance based on the same.
- Assist with monthly process reviews (audits and exams)
- Responsible for managing default letter templates.
- Support the lettering needs for default and servicing by managing letter templates and generation based on regulatory requirements.
BA Degree; or six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Vice President – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, this position is responsible for loss mitigation cl…
Summary The Customer Satisfaction Ambassador Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of the escalations process for customer experience including but not limited to: Call center, Correspondence a…
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, dir…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Manager – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, t…
Position Description: The Customer Care Single Point of Contact (Loss Mitigation) representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include hel…
Position Description: The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one…
Summary The Loan Processor is responsible for processing contracts and loan applications. This position is responsible analyzing the loan applications, assessing creditworthiness and the likelihood that a loan appl…
Summary The Assumption/Loss Mitigation Loan Processor will underwrite for loss mitigation options - all workout types on all loan types. It will be necessary for the processor to have experience in Full Doc …