The Junior Letter Coordinator is responsible for the generation of manual letters and some
machine-derived letters that need additional attention required by contractual and state default
letter requirements; i.e. the manual addition of pay histories or legal descriptions. Will ensure all
required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage Corporation are appropriately
maintained within the Servicing system of record. Will act as a subject matter expert on Default
and some Servicing Letters. Must be able to recognize and address all tasks associated in the
default world to ensure compliance with a special emphasis on state and investor guidelines.
Generate letters utilizing multiple tools, including but not limited to, the Servicing system of record and mail merge.
Coordinate with Servicing lines of business to ensure effective, timely, and required communication with the borrower as outlined by regulatory requirements.
- Act as an administrator for the letter libraries by ensuring all letters reflect production templates and in-flight revisions.
- Review and process daily control reports.
- Perform daily reconciliation of vendor produced letters to confirm accuracy.
- Identify opportunities for letter updates or revisions due compliance or business feedback.
- Create detailed test cases and perform new and regression testing for all statement/letter changes as well as monitor post implementation to ensure data integrity.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and track the various requirements of each default letter based on the requirements of the contractual breach and state guidelines.
- Review and respond to local counsel feedback regarding breach letters.
- Escalate potential template updates to Change Management and Legal Compliance based on the same.
- Assist with monthly process reviews (audits and exams)
- Responsible for managing default letter templates.
- Support the lettering needs for default and servicing by managing letter templates and generation based on regulatory requirements.
BA Degree; or six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Coordinator, Correspondence Sr. is responsible for the creation and maintenance of machine-derived letters and some manual letters for all Servicing lines of business, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage…
THIS POSITION CAN BE 100% REMOTE The Manager, Loss Recovery will be responsible for managing the daily activities related to reviewing / auditing defaulted loans to determine opportunities to recover losses from…
The Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Defaul…
This position is remote! Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial b…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
The Servicing Correspondence Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of outbound letters, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage Corporation are appropriately maintained within the Servicing system of record.&nb…
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION** Summary This position will perform assigned functions within the Servicing Governance and Control team in a timely and accurate manner. The primary role, of the …
Summary: The Property Preservation Supervisor will be responsible for the monitoring and management of the default invoice processing support staff. Will carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the…
Summary The Correspondence and Research Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of Correspondence and Research including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/lette…