Are you curious, customer-obsessed, creative, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial and passionate about fostering homeownership? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing and dynamic mortgage businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role that defines our customers' home ownership journey?
Freedom Mortgage is looking for an experienced senior web developer to join our Digital team. This role will serve as a technical resource on collaborative project teams, architecting and building simple to complex digit projects, delegating tasks to other developers if needed, and working with broader team to continue to evolve and enhance our processes and workflows.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Digital Program Managers to create work plans, project documentation, and time estimates.
- Serve as technical resource on a variety of web development and digital marketing projects. Identify and provide solutions for process gaps or other areas for improvement.
- Provide technical solutions to complex project requirements, and ensure that those solutions meet stakeholder expectations and timelines.
- Perform development and implementation within HCL’s DX on Cloud (CMS) framework.
- Champion best practices for code structure and nomenclature, ensuring quality product.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal project teams and business stakeholders clearly and effectively regarding technical requirements, limitations, risks, and proposed solutions.
- Work closely with our UX team to create frictionless web-based experiences and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs within DX framework.
- Theme and skin development.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Meet deadlines & stay on target.
- Willing to wear many hats and collaborate with non-technical resources, you will often be speaking with non-technical stakeholders, adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Play an active role in both internal and external meetings and discussions.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems. Demonstrate creativity and openness in problem-solving approach.
- Knowledge of Digital Compliance, Privacy and Regulatory requirements. Commitment to best practices and well-organized code, producing quality product.
- Create and support an environment of learning, from providing development support, guidance, and professional growth.
- Stay on top of industry-leading approaches, best practices, and technologies. Familiarity with a SEO best practices, ADA Compliance.
- Contribute to a positive overall work environment and experience.
- 8+ years related work experience
- Bachelors Degree required
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Position Summary: The Competitive Intelligence (CI) Analyst role is an integral part of the Brand Marketing team. The CI Analyst will research and communicate insightful and actionable industry and competitive detail…
Summary: The Sr. Director of Digital Strategy will focus on defining our digital marketing programs for two specific sales channels including the Freedom Mortgage retail locations and will…
Summary: The Associate Director, Email Marketing will be responsible for coordinating all promotional and transactional email campaigns (portfolio and acquisition audiences), ensuring the execution and deliverabili…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an enthusiastic and driven IT professional to join the Information Management (IM) team in the role of Business Intelligence (BI) Developer. A BI Developer interacts regularly with other members of the larger IM team …
Working in conjunction with the Sr. Director of HRSS, the HRIS Manager is responsible for ongoing management and support of the technical infrastructure for HR. Key accountabilities includes bure are not limited to: …
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an enthusiastic and driven IT professional to join the Database Administration team in the role of Senior SQL Server Database Administrator. As part of the Database Administration team, the individual will…
Job Description: Technical Lead We are looking for a self-motivated hands-on Software Technical Lead to play a key role with a primary focus on enterprise wide Document Automation initiatives. This individual will …
Description Senior Mulesoft Software Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)…
Job Description Full Stack Java Developer Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the Ame…