Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Work on design considerations for our investment in AWS, Spring Boot and Angular technologies that gets beyond “how to implement” and more around designing for re-use, code management, reduced scope of deployments, etc.
- Build resilient application that can scale appropriately based on business needs.
- Participate in all parts of SDLS; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production
- 7 + years’ experience with end-to-end design of JEE applications
- 7 + years’ experience with Java/JEE, Servlet/JSP, SOAP/REST/Micro Services, Spring/ Boot, XML
- Strong working and implementation knowledge of AWS S3, SQS, Beanstalk and Lambda,
- Experience with relational data bases such Oracle; Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum team
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ExpressJS and general Mean stack development
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Experience with JMS solutions
- Experience with Cloud Hosted angular application
Educational Requirements :
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Role Description: In concert with Enterprise and Application Architects, define emerging and core technology suite for digital operations (lending process improvements)Identify opportunities to leverage these technologies across…
Role Description: In concert with Enterprise and Application Architects, define emerging and core technology suite for digital operations (lending process improvements) Engage technology companies Identify…
The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer II position will be designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation framework, develop and execute automated test plans. This position is required minimum 5…
Summary The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry re…
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer develops integrations between Marketing Cloud, Sales/Service clouds and third-party applications. Creates and manages complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers. …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Progress OpenEdge ABL, Java/Spring, Spring Boot, Micro Services Architecture, CSS, HTML, Java Script, JSP, Angular, and IBM Portal Technology to help transfor…
The Product Owner is responsible for the tactical implementation of the Product strategy. Will work closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers and leadership to create user stories and prioritized backlogs that are value-add, me…
Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client ex…
Develop processes and create necessary GitHub repositories to support testing and production environments. Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, testing, and production envir…
This position is a combination of a Sr. Developer/Team Lead. Must be strong technically with a capability to be a potential architect as well as the ability to lead small teams. Will work with the Manager of Application Development to help…