At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to help transform our business. We are searching for onsite Java / JEE Senior Software Engineers to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in leading edge technologies. Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. If you are a person who enjoys the excitement of the financial services industry where information IS our business and you enjoy developing software solutions, then this position is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Work on design considerations for our investment in AWS, Spring Boot and Angular technologies that gets beyond “how to implement” and more around designing for re-use, code management, reduced scope of deployments, etc.
- Build resilient application that can scale appropriately based on business needs.
- Participate in all parts of SDLS; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production
- 7 + years’ experience with end-to-end design of JEE applications
- 7 + years’ experience with Java/JEE, Servlet/JSP, SOAP/REST/Micro Services, Spring/ Boot, XML
- Strong working and implementation knowledge of AWS S3, SQS, Beanstalk and Lambda,
- Experience with relational data bases such Oracle; Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum team
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ExpressJS and general Mean stack development
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Experience with JMS solutions
- Experience with Cloud Hosted angular application
Educational Requirements :
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Analyst with the IT Business Solutions department formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable busi…
100% Remote Option We are looking to hire a Senior Linux Server Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the infrastructure systems to meet the required SLA's for both the enterprise and customer facing …
The IT Governance Risk & Controls Specialist is responsible for evaluating information technology control design and effectiveness to support Freedom Mortgage Corporation's information technology objectives. Embedding IT controls and monito…
The performance test engineer is an integral part of the Performance Testing team working in a dynamic fast paced, agile environment. S/he should have previous experience writing LoadRunner scripts and be able to jump onto any performance …
100% Remote Option Role Description : In concert with Enterprise and Application Architects, define emerging and core technology suite for digital operations (lending process improvements) …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to…
Summary The Software Engineer is responsible for formulating and defining system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. This position is …
Please enter Job Description Summary We are seeking a fullstack engineer with strong Node.js and functional programming (Scala & Ruby) skills. Our applications leverage Node.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, Mondo DB, El…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …