Mobile / Web UI Developer
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership.
At Freedom Mortgage, while we relentlessly work towards that commitment to foster homeownership for everyone, at the same time we are razor focused with providing the best digital experience for our customers.
We realize in this day and age, it is essential for our business to provide a facility to our customers to manage their mortgage on the web as well as on a mobile device. We are also mindful of creating a consistent user experience for our customers across all engagement channels.
The Mobile / Web UI Developer position will be key to our roadmap of defining a customer-focused, compelling, consistent, sustainable and profitable experience channels on the Mobile and web platforms. If you are excited about utilizing your skills and experience to partner with the our architects and business unit leaders to define and build on that roadmap, this position is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities are focused on the Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of Freedom Mortgage mobile application.
- Requirements clarification and estimation.
- Work with department Technical Lead and Architect and assist them with planning the implementation.
- Be able to create a Freedom Mortgage defined security compliant yet user friendly experience for customers on the mobile and web.
- Be responsible for web development for our dot com site.
- Ensure consistency of build from a technology standpoint for the web and mobile engagement platforms.
- Be able to coordinate and review work being delivered by other developers and software partners in the web and mobile development space.
- Leverage your analytical skills to create technical solutions for business processes.
- Constantly learn and supplement current knowledge and skills with other relevant technology as defined by the enterprise team.
- An overall experience of 8+ years in hands on coding and other SDLC activities in mobile and web development.
- 3+ years of recent experience in developing and delivering Mobile application in production environment.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals: Data Structures and Algorithms, Network Architecture.
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs.
- Solid Experience with Debugging tools (Example: FullStory).
- Experience with Analytics tools (Example: Google Analytics, UXCam, Appcenter, Amplitude).
- Solid Experience building unit test and code coverage (Example: Jest, Jasmine, Karma, SonarQube).
- Solid Experience in building secured applications.
- Experience in integrating and using static security analysis tools (Example: OWASP, NPM Audit).
- Experience in application performance monitoring using enterprise tool. (Example: New Relic)
- Solid understanding of application lifecycle management and screen transitions.
- Past work experience in Java technologies is a huge plus.
- Previous development work experience of application rewrite from legacy to modern UI technology is a plus.
- Exposure (even theoritical knowledge) to Angular 6 and above will be considered as a plus.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technology field
- Relevant professional certification will be considered as a testament to the candidate being on a constant learning path.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for an experienced Technical Lead with a strong technical background to work on implementation of automation solutions using IBM BPM. …
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
The IT Finance Business Analyst (ITFBA) is responsible for the integrity, management and analysis of the operational data used for all IT financial planning, analysis, cost allocation, budgeting and forecasting efforts. The ITFBA is respon…
The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual will provide leadership, vision and direc…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill business objectives. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the project lifecycle processe…
The Manager of Technology Business Management will assist the VP, Technology Business Management (TBM) in the leading of the TBM organization to achieve objectives and drive transformation and innovation in alignment with the Information Technol…
The Agile Coach is a member of the IT PMO team with the primary responsibility responsible for facilitating the adoption of Agile enterprise-wide and to foster teams and cultures practicing Agile, to sustaining Agile frameworks and continually o…
The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives and transforming into functional requirements by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a c…
Software Engineer, III – Senior Software Performance Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architec…