The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. The Senior Analyst is responsible for developing complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze & report on the performance of key marketing metrics to gauge trends, benchmarks, and performance of Marketing Campaigns
- Derive value by analyzing customer data and identifying marketing opportunities
- Partner with internal customers including Call Center and finance colleagues in developing marketing analysis and reports
- Execute recurring / Ad hoc direct marketing analysis and dashboards
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding all analysis and reporting
- Plays a key role in educating the Business on reporting and analytics solutions
- Manages and maintains current report catalog including automating manual reports as well as improvements to existing reports.
- Manages reporting for additions, modifications or deletions to data and the reporting environment.
- Other duties may be assigned
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned. Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Strong working knowledge of SAS, SQL and Oracle (or similar) relational databases
- Experience with marketing analytics and database • Proven analytical skills in data mining, data manipulation, report development and visualization
- 5+ years of Marketing Analytics or similar practical experience in financial services industry – preferably mortgage or credit card
- Proficiency in initiating, establishing and maintaining relationships with the business community
- Experience with BI report development tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, Business Objects, or other data visualization tools
- Ability to transform data into a story
- Attention to details, ability to QC your own work
Desired but not necessary:
- Prior project management experience
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Computer Science or related analytical fields
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven ability to think creatively in complex situations
Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Must be flexible and comfortable in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities, projects and timelines
Strong written skill desired. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for helping drive business decisions through insights gained from customer activity in the Freedom digital ecosystem. This individual will collaborate acr…
Summary: The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. …
Summary The Marketing Director develops and implements direct to the consumer campaigns and projects across multiple channels. The Director develops project plans, provides reporting and builds the organizati…
Summary The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to perform analytics and build automated solu…
Summary The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics. The core responsibility of the Marketing Business Analyst will be to build, validate and deliver Freedom's direct-t…
The First Flyer Marketing Program is designed to give recent college graduates a well-rounded experience and a thorough introduction to all the facets of the marketing world. First Flyer participants will also gain an extensive amount of industry kno…
This position will provide leadership, vision and direction to key business initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and manage the portfolio of Technology Marketing projects. This position initiates, plans and executes projects while moni…
The Business Analyst Manager formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Prov…
The Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Pr…