We are looking to hire a skilled and motivated IT Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day operations for managing and maintaining Freedom Mortgage intangible assets including Domain names, CSR Requests, SSL Certificates, SSH Keys, privileged and service accounts, domain registrars.
You should have in-depth knowledge and understanding of domain name registrations, SSL management, and the ability to policies, procedures and systems to enhance and secure Freedom Mortgage assets.
IT Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, manage and maintain management, monitoring and alerting system for SSL certificates, privileged and service accounts, inventory and discovery.
- Design, implement, manage and maintain break glass solution to safeguard and protect Freedom’s technology assets.
- Manage and administer network registrars.
- Maintain SSL certificates lifecycles and ensure SSL certificates are updated, renewed, revoked.
- Manage domain name registrations and domain name transfers.
- Safeguard and protect Freedom Mortgage IP and technical assets.
- Generate SSL Requests
- Generate CSR Requests and familiarity using various platforms, IIS, Apache, Keytool, OpenSSL, PuttyGen, PublicKey, etc.
- Create processes for requesting domain names, SSL Certificates, SSH Keys, etc.
- Work with third party vendors to manage domain name registration and SSL requests
- Manage, secure and protect domain names and domain registration.
- Manage domain name registrations and transfers.
- Maintain, update and ensure accuracy of Whois and company contact information.
- Create policies and procedures for acquiring, registering domain names, transferring in/out domain names, SSL certificates.
- Maintain domain registrars DNS records and Route53 DNS zones and records.
IT Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge with domain registrars such as Network Solutions, GoDaddy, AWS Route53.
- Working knowledge generating CSRs and SSLs from domain registrars such as Network Solutions, GoDaddy, AWS Route53.
- Familiarity with ICCAN standards and domain name service (DNS Services)
- Familiarity using various platforms, IIS, Apache, Keytool, OpenSSL, PuttyGen, PublicKey,
- Manage Domain name registrations and maintain accurate WhoIs Information.
- In- depth understanding of SSL certificate chains.
- Ability and desire to learn and implement new tools and technologies.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
A senior level developer responsible for leading a development team Provide hands on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team Coding approximately 50% of the time …
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include We are seeking a Senior engineer / Tech Lead to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills …
As a senior leader, the Platform Director drives the vision, goals, positioning, roadmap, priorities and outcomes of their platform. The Director provides hands-on partnership with Development/Engineering/Infrastructure leadership, Product Manag…
The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a member of Information Management team, working collaboratively with end users to develop reports using enterprise BI systems and provide accessible information for decision-making. The BI deve…
Description/Summary : The Solutions Architect (SA) is a member of Information Management team, supporting both new development/project and production support, as the highest-level technology domain expert. The SA is…
The BAU Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable …
Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop and modify complex information systems. Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Design, code, test, debug, document,…
The Director, Reporting is responsible for overseeing the design and development of complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to delivering software with an emphasis on Quality Assurance. &n…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …