Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for an experienced Technical Lead with a strong technical background to work on implementation of automation solutions using IBM BPM.
- Serve as a technical lead and coordinate development efforts on individual project.
- Work in a fast paced environment on multiple ongoing projects, and deliver automation solutions by leveraging various technologies.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle from inception, design, development, implementation through post-production support following agile methodology.
- Develop core system/integration components utilizing J2EE, JMS, XML, web services, etc.
- Work closely with process engineer/analysts to analyze business requirements and design technical solutions.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout the project life cycle, and ensure delivery of automation solutions with high quality.
- Document the detailed application specification and technical design.
- Provide technical expertise and documentation as needed to support other team members
- Perform production support of system including environment setup, administration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing/developing IBM BPM solutions using Standard BPM, and experience in IBM BAW/Advanced BPM/IBM Cloud Pak for Automation a plus.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Java, Web Services, messaging (MQ and JMS) etc.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Database development, preferred in Oracle.
- 2+ years of experience with WebSphere Application Server.
- Working experience/Knowledge in RPA is preferred. Experience in UiPath is a plus.
- Working experience with Scrum/Agile/XP (or similar iterative development methodology) is preferred.
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in development using open source framework, e.g. Spring, Hibernate, is a plus.
- Previous working experience in the mortgage (or other financial) industry is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or Information Systems, or related technical degree with equivalent industry experience.
- Willing to learn new technologies/software and have a passion for development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills
- Ability to work with diverse, geographically distributed teams
- High level of focus and attention to details
- Proactive approach
- Take ownership of your work and the projects you are assigned to
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Mobile / Web UI Developer Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownersh…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
The IT Finance Business Analyst (ITFBA) is responsible for the integrity, management and analysis of the operational data used for all IT financial planning, analysis, cost allocation, budgeting and forecasting efforts. The ITFBA is respon…
The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual will provide leadership, vision and direc…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill business objectives. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the project lifecycle processe…
The Manager of Technology Business Management will assist the VP, Technology Business Management (TBM) in the leading of the TBM organization to achieve objectives and drive transformation and innovation in alignment with the Information Technol…
The Agile Coach is a member of the IT PMO team with the primary responsibility responsible for facilitating the adoption of Agile enterprise-wide and to foster teams and cultures practicing Agile, to sustaining Agile frameworks and continually o…
The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives and transforming into functional requirements by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a c…
Software Engineer, III – Senior Software Performance Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architec…