Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notations; monitor vendor tasks and responses.
· Monitor/respond to email inquiries.
· Research items related to tax penalties, tax and insurance matters, loss draft claims and/or escalated client issues.
· Interact with carriers, taxing authorities and/or vendors for information and account updates.
· Set-up payee headers; process disbursements; and/or procure tax and insurance bills
· Assist with vendor issues, such as pulling legal descriptions, loading flood determinations, etc.
· Assist in responding to audits, procuring documents, with department mailings and other clerical duties.
· Handle/process checks and wires, stop payments, return checks and refunds.
· Work on daily operational reports, such as edit reports.
· Advise supervisor/manager of status of work, unresolved escalated items and/or potential risk/exposure issues.
· Utilize various application programs in a network environment such as Synergy, Word Processing, Excel, and LPS Imaging, as well as, navigating through vendor websites.
· Perform cross functional duties throughout the department to further development, as well as, during periods of absences, high volumes and as needed.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
· College degree desired
· Minimum 2 years mortgage servicing experience preferably in real estate taxes, insurance, flood and/or loss draft claims areas
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· LPS Imaging system experience a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good organizational and follow-up skills
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for review of loans for quality assurance, system testing, developing and working credit bureau exception/control reports. Daily validation of the data and mana…
Summary : Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notation…
Summary : This position may be filled as level I, II, or III based on experience. Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigne…
**THIS CAN BE A REMOTE POSITION*** Job Description: Individual plays a major role in the planning team, working collaboratively with various busi…
The Process Improvement Specialist will play a key role in successful process improvement throughout the Servicing Channel. This role will assist in projects to help develop and continually improve processes to maintain compliance with requireme…
Individual plays a major role in the planning team, working collaboratively with various business groups in designing and implementing planning solutions. Business process manager delivers data, own process, audits automation, and assists …
Summary Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Assist the supervisor with planning/organizing to e…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership…