DescriptionThe Senior Business Analyst is responsible for providing quantitative analysis and comprehensive decision support through development of reporting and data insights with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Development of new reports and visualizations that provide insights to leadership through data
- Performs the research and information gathering necessary to define, design, create, and document business requirements and specifications as it relates to the development of reporting solutions
- Plays a key role in educating business partners on reporting and analytics solutions
- Generates KPI and executive dashboards and provides consultative support to business partners
- Manages and maintains current report catalog including automating manual reports as well as improvements to existing reports
- Develops SQL views, tables and other database objects as defined by business requirements to support overall corporate objectives
- Gathers and analyzes large, complex data sets
- Fulfills ad-hoc data/reporting requests as needed
- Works well both independently and as a team to define processes, coordinate work, and manage communications across the business
- Clearly articulates and presents ideas and findings to a varied audience including senior level management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment, among high demands and changing priorities
- Proven written and oral communication skills and ability to interface with senior management
- Advanced data mining skills and proficiency in Excel (financial analyses/modeling)
- Complex report development experience utilizing SAS, SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI or similar report development software
- Hands on experience designing and coding new reports, maintaining and enhancing existing reports, as well as designing dashboards
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and translate into insight
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years mortgage or financial services experience
- Prior mortgage industry experience a plus, but not required
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Senior Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry. This includes gat…
Lead and manage strategic efforts relative to hiring bank licensed call center Loan Officers on a national scale. Bachelors degree and 10+ years related industry experience.
The Sr Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills, leveraging research, fact-finding…
Summary: Will serve as Pricing Exception Analyst in a Call Center environment. Will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the exception policy protocols. Key responsibilities will include processing exception re…
Summary The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting our Program Manager with administering the Licensed New Hire Sales Readiness Program. The person in this role provides administrative support for th…
Summary VP, Purchase Sales will be responsible for running day to day sales operations and ultimately growing a dedicated team of Loan Officers (LO's) whose primary responsibility is originating loans (Purchase …
Summary The Supervise, Customer Advocates will manage a staff of existing and new personnel. This individual will coordinate the operational and personnel issues within the operations and serve as an escalation poi…
The Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills, leveraging research, fact-finding, i…
Summary: The Business Project Analyst will provide the Call Center support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Systems and Adoption initiatives. Will oversee the reporting, lead management data, mo…