The Senior Business Analyst will provide the Acquisition Call Center Vertical support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Reporting and Call Center Analysis. Responsible for monitoring KPIs, gathering necessary information and data to provide analysis for call center needs. Must be able to identify and expedite issues through the proper channels.
Essential Job Function:
- Provides analytical support for special projects related to Call Center initiatives
- Provide intraday, daily, and weekly reporting and analysis on KPIs to further illustrate performance.
- Analyze & report on the key call center metrics to gauge trends and forecast performance
- Identify major incidents as they happen and work with business partners to address and correct them.
- Determine the impact of the major incidents.
- Identify pain points in the intraday environment and work towards a solution.
- Track events that will either hinder or increase KPIs.
- Work with leaders to effectively deploy and analyze initiatives.
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding all analysis and reporting
- Work with Key Departments to ensure all functions within the Call Center are operating; Identify these key departments based on the problem/issue to ensure proper resolutions.
- Working knowledge of SAS, SQL, SAP, Information Builders or similar relational databases and tools.
- Demonstrate analytical skills in data mining, data manipulation, report development and visualization.
- Prior Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Analytics, preferably in a fast paced call center environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in analytics, statistics, finance, or any analytical related fields and/or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, and other departments within the organization.
- Ability to take requests from concept to production in a timely fashion.
- Ability to QC your own work and be able to work rotating evenings and/or weekends if work demands.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, as…
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan app…
Summary The Customer Advocate/Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing Purchase loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as a…
Summary The Mortgage Operations Manager is responsible for managing the entire loan process. Coordinate the operational and personnel development within operations. Serve as an escalation point for team lead…
Summary The Supervise, Customer Advocates will manage a staff of existing and new personnel. This individual will coordinate the operational and personnel issues within the operations and serve as an escalation po…
Summary: The Business Analyst is responsible for working with Call Center management to improve overall operations through rigorous quantitative analysis. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:…
Summary: Using a variety of tools, the Data and Reporting Analyst will provide reports, data extracts, and/or analysis of output to support organizational objectives and operations. Working with business partners, the …
Position Summary The Call Center Incentive Compensation Analyst will assist in the day-to-day operations of incentive-based compensation for the Call Center division within Freedom Mortgage. This position will be r…
Summary The Processing Team Leader is responsible to manage the processing teams’ pipeline. This position manages the processors to ensure they adhere to policies and procedures set forth, submit thorou…