We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Development, Integrations, and Data Migration. The work will be around our Salesforce’s Sales, Service, Community/Marketing Lightning platforms, and API integrations.
- Gain a firm understanding of Freedom Mortgage’s LOB products and needs.
- Develop strong understanding of the existing Salesforce implementations, integrations, ongoing projects, and the overall product roadmap.
- Define code review methodology, perform code reviews, and develop code standards.
- Develop code migration strategy and best practices.
- Convert requirements to user stories and provide work estimates.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical design and functional gaps.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using Salesforce’s Web Services API.
- Develop custom Salesforce solutions and reusable Lightning components.
- Provide technical walkthroughs.
- Salesforce expertise with the ability to lead development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables.
- Sr level Salesforce Apex and VisualForce development experience, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed.
- Follow Salesforce’ best practices and leverage available platform functionalities where possible.
- Can easily communicate your ideas through code, writing, presentations, demos, whiteboard sessions.
- Experienced in setting up integration processes via Salesforce.com Web Services OR MuleSoft API.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New De…
Responsible for leading the architecture design/development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. Function as the IBM BPM Suite SME within the team, including development of future designs and specifications for application archi…
We are seeking a self-directed and talented Salesforce Lightning Developer to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. As a member of the team, this role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and …
The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer II position will be designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation framework, develop and execute automated test plans. This position is required minimum 5…
Results oriented Software QA Lead with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations alo…
Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client ex…
We are seeking a talented, passionate, and self-directed Salesforce Architect to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and aligning technical sol…
- Responsible for leading delivery of BPM automation solution through the lifecycle of feasibility analysis, development, deployment, monitoring, and enhancements. - &nbs…
As a Freedom Mortgage Incident Manager, you will report to the Vice President of Technology Operations. On the Freedom Mortgage Major Incident Management team, we manage the coordination and communication for all service-impacting outages …