We are seeking a talented, passionate, and self-directed Senior Salesforce Developer to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce Center of Excellence team. As a Sr. Salesforce member of an agile team, this role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and aligning technical solutions to the needs of the business. The ideal candidate for this role enjoys setting up Salesforce environments from scratch. Candidates in this role are expected to have expert level knowledge of the Salesforce Lightning platform, Apex/Visualforce, and are abreast of the newest technologies supplied by Salesforce itself.
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers.
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release
- Performing release migration tasks (change sets, configuration, data load etc.) and environment setup/management.
- Performing basic and extended unit tests for releases (internal and Salesforce releases)
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
Applying functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom Salesforce.com applications
- Developing integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Must have Salesforce.com Developer Certifications.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in building Lightning applications.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in SalesForce.com
- Experience must include strong working knowledge and ability to Code APEX (classes, triggers and web services) Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL, Force.com platform as well as integration technologies (Web Services, xml, REST, SOAP).
- Hands-on development experience in .Net or Java is a plus
- Must have ability to deliver results on time and produce high quality deliverables (accuracy and thoroughness)
- Must be proficient on programming best practices, design patterns and design trade-offs on internet and cloud based platforms
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Available off -hours for deployments, job monitoring and support.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The IT Business Analyst-Funding will support the Corporate Funding & Warehouse Business Alignment departments. This position provides IT support to these Business areas and focuses primarily on project management and escalation management. I…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular 7 to help transform our business. We are searching for onsite Senior Developers who have honed their skills in UI/UX area using Angular 7 to join our …
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
The First Flyer Development IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of our bu…
The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual will provide leadership, vision and direc…
The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives and transforming into functional requirements by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a c…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for an experienced Technical Lead with a strong technical background to work on implementation of automation solutions using IBM BPM. …
Mobile / Web UI Developer Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownersh…
Senior Mulesoft Software Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searchin…