We are seeking a self-directed and talented Salesforce Lightning Developer to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. As a member of the team, this role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and aligning technical solutions to the needs of the business. The ideal candidate for this role will have Service, Marketing, Community cloud hands-on experience and have expert level knowledge of the Salesforce Lightning platform, Apex/Visualforce.
First 30 Days
- Gain deep understanding of Freedom Mortgage’s LOB products and needs
- Build relationships with key members of the IT and customer teams.
- Develop strong understanding of the existing Salesforce implementations and integrations.
First 60 Days
- Identify required features and functionalities needed for the implementation.
- Follow code, unit testing and deployment best practices and standards.
- Develop custom Salesforce solutions and reusable Lightning components.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using API.
- Demonstrate new functionalities to stakeholders at the sprint reviews.
First 90 Days
- Code and deploy at least one complex feature to users.
- Proactively evaluate Salesforce platform to improve performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
- Document system and application architectures.
- You are an experienced Salesforce Apex and VisualForce developer, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed.
- You stay abreast of the newest Salesforce technologies.
- You follow Salesforce’ best practices and leverage available platform functionalities where possible.
- You can explain the Pros and Cons of a technical solution.
- You have ambitious ideas and want to share them with others. You can easily communicate your ideas through code, writing, presentations, demos, whiteboard sessions.
- You enjoy building applications on the Salesforce Lightning platform from scratch.
- You are experienced in setting up integration processes via Salesforce.com Web Services or MuleSoft API
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New De…
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Deve…
Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client ex…
We are seeking a talented, passionate, and self-directed Salesforce Architect to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and aligning technical sol…
- Responsible for leading delivery of BPM automation solution through the lifecycle of feasibility analysis, development, deployment, monitoring, and enhancements. - &nbs…
As a Freedom Mortgage Incident Manager, you will report to the Vice President of Technology Operations. On the Freedom Mortgage Major Incident Management team, we manage the coordination and communication for all service-impacting outages …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include We are seeking a Senior Software engineer to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in …
We are seeking a fullstack engineer with strong Node.js and functional programming (Scala & Ruby) skills. Our applications leverage Node.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, Mondo DB, Elastic Search, Redis, React.js and delightful interactive experience t…
The First Flyer Development IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among four different teams in the technology side of our business. Structured similar to a college …