We are seeking a talented, passionate, and self-directed Salesforce Architect to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and aligning technical solutions to the needs of the business. The ideal candidate for this position will have working knowledge of Salesforce's Sales, Service, Marketing, Community cloud platforms, and security and integration capabilities.
Candidates in this role are expected to have expert level knowledge of the Salesforce Lightning platform, Apex/Visualforce, and are abreast of the newest technologies supplied by Salesforce itself. Solutions Architect will play a critical role shaping, designing and successfully delivering integrated Salesforce solutions and will translate business requirements into technical design while developing robust solutions for each project
First 30 Days
- Develop deep understanding of Freedom Mortgage’s products and needs.
- Build relationships with key members of the IT and business teams.
- Lead design meetings and interact with executive level project sponsors.
- Define best practices and standards for design, development, UI, integrations, deployments, documentation.
First 60 Days
- Identify required features and functionalities needed for the implementation.
- Evaluate integration points across Freedom Mortgage’s systems and develop an integration strategy.
- Translate business requirements into technical design.
- Demonstrate new functionalities to stakeholders.
First 90 Days
- Develop system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
- Implement a strategy for monitoring user platform adoption and data quality and retention.
- You are proficient in Salesforce best practices, design patterns and design limitations.
- You understand the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud.
- You are an experienced Salesforce Apex developer, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed.
- You are experienced in setting up integration processes via Salesforce.com Web Services or API.
- You are experienced in Data Integration and ETL processes, such as: Mulesoft.
- You follow Salesforce’ best practices and leverage available platform functionalities where possible.
- You have ambitious ideas and want to share them with others. You can easily communicate your ideas
- through code, writing, presentations, demos, whiteboard sessions.
- You are comfortable collaborating with both business and technical audience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client ex…
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Deve…
Role Description: In concert with Enterprise and Application Architects, define emerging and core technology suite for digital operations (lending process improvements)Identify opportunities to leverage these technologies across…
Role Description: In concert with Enterprise and Application Architects, define emerging and core technology suite for digital operations (lending process improvements) Engage technology companies Identify…
Summary The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry re…
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer develops integrations between Marketing Cloud, Sales/Service clouds and third-party applications. Creates and manages complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers. …
The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a member of Information Management team, working collaboratively with end users to develop reports using enterprise BI systems and provide accessible information for decision-making. The BI deve…
Description/Summary : The Solutions Architect (SA) is a member of Information Management team, supporting both new development/project and production support, as the highest-level technology domain expert. The SA is…