Perform assigned functions within Correspondence & Research in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not limited to, reviewing loans based on investor requirements, reviewing and responding to quality control reviews and processing exception reports. In addition, the Jr Analyst is expected to assist with special projects and provide support where required as volumes and needs dictate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research accounts noted on quality control reviews as out of standard/policy exceptions and provide information needed to respond in a timely manner. Provide information/documentation necessary to refute the observation or identify the root cause and suggest corrective action(s)
- For selected processes, review a population of accounts for adherence to established standards and timeframes. Document research and findings, providing recommendations for exception at the account and/or process level
- Assist with acquisitions and sales activities as needed and directed
- Provide recommendations for creation of/enhancements to Fiserv scripts for purposes of improving the end user experience
- Assist with the accumulation, categorization and tracking of customer service issues. As needed, assist in identifying root cause issues and possible corrective actions at both an account and process level.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years mortgage servicing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Bankruptcy Analyst II is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. T…
Summary The Correspondence and Research Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of borrower-initiated written requests, borrower statements/letters, complaints, credit bureau reporting, credit dispu…
Position Description: The Business Analyst for the Workforce Management Team is responsible for Command Center inbound contact forecasting. Forecasting in the Command Center includes providing short, medium- and long-term call volu…
Summary: The Property Preservation Insurance Adjustor will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our hazard claim vendor and identifying any and all hazard claims filed to ensure Freedom receives the max claim am…
Summary: Freedom Mortgage is seeking a driven, creative, collaborative individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading all customer portal web and mobile…
Summary: Freedom Mortgage is seeking a driven, creative, collaborative individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the servicing Salesforce and chat relate…
Position Description: The Foreclosure Director is responsible for oversight and compliance of the foreclosure process from foreclosure referral through foreclosure sale. They are also responsible for coordinating, monitoring and …
Summary This position is responsible for a variety of quality control functions to ensure we are in compliance with regulatory and investor underwriting and servicing requirements and guidelin…
Summary: The Escrow Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of Escrow Administration are performed in a timely and accurately manner while remaining compliant with all State, Federal and Investor gu…