The Reporting Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing and interpreting system data. This position additionally works with internal business units to procure any necessary information needed to track the loss analysis portfolio and produce reports for various team and management requirements.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Construction of Webfocus (IBI) Reporting to ensure timely and accurate distribution of data.
- Assist with analysis, development, and enhancement of workflows/process to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Provide deliverables to internal business units.
- Run queries to validate the accuracy of data between multiple operating systems.
- Identify and solve discrepancies including both missing data and bad data.
- Format, massage, and scrub data as necessary to ensure accurate reporting.
- Assist in completion of Inbox\Footprint tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of Webfocus (IBI) report construction required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Mortgage knowledge a plus
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Problem resolution
- Highly analytical problem solver with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines and work independently
- Position can be worked 100% remote
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Learning Specialist will serve as a contributing team member of the Servicing Development team under the Customer Experience Department. The department is responsible for fostering a culture which thr…
The Servicing Treasury Supervisor for Incoming Claim Funds is responsible for the teams accurately and timely posting of all claim funds on defaulted loans. Supervise tracking the agency back-up and decisioning the correct…
The Bankruptcy Analyst II is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. T…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…
**POTENTIALLY OPEN TO REMOTE CANDIDATES** Position Summary: This role will advise and support the leaders within the escrow administration team which includes Tax, Escrow, Insurance,…
Summary: The Servicing Treasury Processor I is responsible for accurately and timely processing to the servicing system daily. This position will work collaboratively with business units to ensure company guideline…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
The Servicing Accounts Payable Processor is responsible for accurately and timely processing of vendor invoice payments to the servicing system daily. This position will work collaboratively with business units to ensure company…
Summary The Correspondence and Research Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of Correspondence and Research including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/…